News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

The Introduction Thread

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, March 18, 2008, 08:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tuscany

Ah, nice! Besties it is then.
Sitting down at the beach, watching the beautiful sunset.

FireArrow

I saw the word bestie and I wanted in.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Onionleaf

Hi hi! Oh wow, it sure has been a long time since I was here last (two years in fact!!). As a quick intro, I was in my first year at university back in 2013, and now I'm officially graduating as a Musician (HA, I wish!) an Accountant. :P Although, I'm still the same ol' quiet music & anime lover, still into online games and with no real job yet, but hopefully a bit more mature nonetheless.

I had to disappear from here as I didn't have much time to pop in to NSM or arrange. However, this year I've felt that I've missed arranging so have been posting anime-related sheets up on Ichigo's, and then remembered that NSM is also worth visiting again. The last time I was here, there was a bit of a bottleneck created when getting sheets up on the site, so seeing this new and improved submissions process, as well as the frequent updates, is a pleasure to see! :)

Well, I think I've talked enough already... I'll definitely be around until January and will hopefully stop on by again in March once I come back home from my trip.

Thanks for having me! :)

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Onionleaf on November 30, 2015, 03:14:33 AMI'm officially graduating as a Musician (HA, I wish!) an Accountant. :P Although, I'm still the same ol' quiet music & anime lover, still into online games and with no real job yet, but hopefully a bit more mature nonetheless.

On the bright side it'll provide you with plenty of funds for your hobbies? :B

me irl
[close]

Onionleaf

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on November 30, 2015, 08:27:32 PMOn the bright side it'll provide you with plenty of funds for your hobbies? :B

Haha, that's the whole idea, I guess! :P

JDMEK5

Quote from: Onionleaf on November 30, 2015, 03:14:33 AMHi hi! Oh wow, it sure has been a long time since I was here last (two years in fact!!).
Has it actually been 2 years already? How long have I been here then? 5 years? Nvm that seems about right.

But seriously it feels like you left us just a few months ago (maybe 8ish).
(The amazing part is how much of an impact you have in my memory despite only having 42 posts on the forum ever thus far)
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Sebastian

Onionleaf

Quote from: JDMEK5 on December 01, 2015, 10:04:11 AMHas it actually been 2 years already? How long have I been here then? 5 years? Nvm that seems about right.

But seriously it feels like you left us just a few months ago (maybe 8ish).
(The amazing part is how much of an impact you have in my memory despite only having 42 posts on the forum ever thus far)

I don't even want to begin to mention how quickly time goes by, it's crazy... Wow, that's nice to hear that my name was familiar to you, I could never forget you or any of the other top posters here. Still the same as ever I see, except with a few hundred more posts and arrangements behind your name. :P
I was actually a bit surprised to see that I only had 40 or so posts, it felt like more than that. Perhaps it's because I was lurking around so much I was practically posting in my mind. xD

Thank you for all the welcomes, glad to be back! ♡ ♫

braix

New introduction because my first one made me cringe super hard and most of my answers changed. Don't judge if I have to do this again in another 2 years :/

Names: Braix/Zoro/Silver
Born: November 12th 2000
Lives in: California (for now?)
Languages: Most comfortable with English. I can speak fluently in Korean but I have trouble reading and writing quickly in Korean
Religion: Christian
Nationality: American
Hobbies: Drawing, Arranging, Singing in the shower. Unfortunately can't play piano much anymore as I can't disturb apartment neighbors past 6pm and that's when I get back from school :c
Musical Instruments: Piano, Guitar, Triangle
Sport: None
Band: Breaking Benjamin, Avenged Sevenfold, Born of Osiris
Season: All the seasons are the same here in California anyway
Colour: None.
Favorite games: League of Legends, Hearthstone, Osu, Pokémon DP, LoZ OoT
Favourite series: Pokémon
Favorite games at the moment: Galaga, baby
Favorite food: Pho
Favorite snack: I call them extra meals, not snaks
Favorite non-alcoholic drinks: Alchohol
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

while I won't argue with you over A7X and Breaking Benjamin being good, I'd say there are a lot of bands that are just strictly better than breaking benjamin
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 10, 2015, 02:01:47 PMSeason: All the seasons are the same here in California anyway
Not MY part of California... :'(
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

AwesomeYears

Yay you play Hearthstone as well! Battlenet tag? Mine is AwesomeYears#1292

braix

Quote from: AwesomeYears on December 10, 2015, 09:46:38 PMYay you play Hearthstone as well! Battlenet tag? Mine is AwesomeYears#1292
Mine is Chogonom#1521
I'll add you tomorrow after school if I can remember

mikey

Quote from: AwesomeYears on December 10, 2015, 09:46:38 PMYay you play Hearthstone as well! Battlenet tag? Mine is AwesomeYears#1292
BLASPHEMY
I BET YOU SWAPPED TO HS FROM MTG BECAUSE IT WAS TOO HARD
unmotivated