The Introduction Thread

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, March 18, 2008, 08:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cashwarrior1

braix

Quote from: Metroid Heretic on April 30, 2016, 09:14:22 AMHi?
Just when I thought a more concice introduction couldn't be executed
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

braix

Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Metroid Heretic

braix

cashwarrior1

Braixen, stop yelling! (Your profile pic.)

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

PkmnMstrLevi

My Name: Levi
Instruments: Played piano since I was 9.
Hobbies: Pokémon, Video Games, Tell Jokes, Swimming, and Impressions of Movie Characters, such as Harry Potter, Pirates Of The Caribbean, and Jurassic Park to name a few.
Employed: Yes
Full Or Part Time: Part Time

I'm completely blind in my left eye. Been that way since the retinna got detatched when I was an infant still in the hospital.
I'm also an extremely PICKY eater. I also am high functioning autistic. XD
Favorite Genre Music: Video Games (especially all the Pokémon OST, which I got from iTunes), Rock, Hard Rock, Country, and rarely Metal.
Favorite Drink: Water, Sprite, Root Beer, and Mountain Dew.
Favorite Foods: Quesadillas (Just Tortillas with melted cheddar cheese), Pepperoni Hot Pockets, ONLY Green Grapes, Snickerdoodles, Cheese Pizza, certain Cereal and certain Poptarts to name a few.
Favorite Artist: Pokémon (and its creators such as Go Ichinose, and Junichi Masuda), Montgomery Gentry, Marty Robbins, Yusuf Islam, The Beatles, Deep Purple, Kiss, and Israel Kamakawiwo'ole.

Favorite TV Shows: The Profit, Treehouse Masters, Pokémon, Regular Show, Airplane Repo, Mountain Men, Ice Road Truckers, American Pickers, and Pawn Stars.

Unique: I can play piano using Jon Schmidt's tricks, such as playing with my nose, toes, head, behind. I can also wiggle my ears without using my hands.
I also have 2 Youtube Channels. "Pokémon Master Levi," and "Levi Riter."

Sebastian

Welcome to NinSheetMusic! I hope you enjoy it here.
Feel free to ask if you have any questions.

E. Gadd Industries

Hello, and welcome to NSM! You seem very talented, and that's always nice to see around here!
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mikey

I'm going to peg you as a mormon dude
unmotivated

Dude

Ōkami~MD

praise the lord jesus mormon christ for the love of mormon from the book of mormon thank the mormons
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
*hairflip*
FABULOUS

hello? there should be GIF here can u help me find it