News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

The Introduction Thread

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, March 18, 2008, 08:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

Quote from: ETFROXX on June 11, 2011, 04:45:25 PMHi, I'm Jordan, and I'm a Starbucks addict.

Hi Jordan.

Hi, I'm Nik, and I represent 10% of Starbuck's Sales Revenue.

SWMadness

Hello, I've been lurking around in your guy's Submission subforum for quite some time now, but I figured it might be a good idea to sign up so I can actually leave some feedback.

As a pianist, I just want to thank you all for the resource you've provided me with this site and the ongoing work you all do. You're all awesome! :D

fabbemannen

Thanks and welcome to the forum SWM (not that I have provided so many submissions)
Feel free to submit your own arrangements

SWMadness

Thanks. I've got a couple of pieces that I'm working on, but work and university don't leave a lot of time for me to sit down and arrange. :(

ETFROXX

Welcome and gtfo make yourself at home.

Greg

dahans

Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Nebbles

Oh christ here it is. I couldn't find it.

Hi! I'm Nebbles. :3 I love anything artsy (writing, sculpting, drawing), baking, gaming and sleeping. I'm a very chatty person and I'll be floating around here lots and lots. I just started my piano lessons, and this site will be my go-to for all my game sheet music needs. I also love roleplaying in my fre time... which I have plenty of.

But enough rambling. Nice to meet you all!

And edit hurr: I like history/geography a lot and I plan to major in that. Right.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

KefkaticFanatic

are you one of those really cool kids that LARPs

me irl
[close]

DrP

Welcome Nebbles!

You're gonna love it here. We do have a *wonderful* atmosphere around here.

Nebbles

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on July 10, 2011, 09:07:06 PMare you one of those really cool kids that LARPs

Noooo. Just text RPs. xD I would never LARP. (and I can't tell if you're being sarcastic with the whole cool kids thing. :T )

@drpamplemousse - Thanks! :D
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Roz~

Quote from: Nebbles on July 10, 2011, 09:02:51 PMOh christ here it is. I couldn't find it.

Hi! I'm Nebbles. :3 I love anything artsy (writing, sculpting, drawing), baking, gaming and sleeping. I'm a very chatty person and I'll be floating around here lots and lots. I just started my piano lessons, and this site will be my go-to for all my game sheet music needs. I also love roleplaying in my fre time... which I have plenty of.

But enough rambling. Nice to meet you all!

Another wimmin eh? Welcome.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

KefkaticFanatic

Kekeke.

I approve of the baking though.
And ha, think real hard about if you want to be majoring solely in history.

me irl
[close]

ETFROXX