News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

The Introduction Thread

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, March 18, 2008, 08:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

Quote from: ETFROXX on October 24, 2011, 09:33:07 AMWhat's this? There's something in the air. What's this? JdsodijduesbxdsbxhdiwjrisisbedusiwlOKP/djies

What's this? What's this? There's color everywhere!
What's this? There's white things in the air!
What's this? I can't believe my eyes I must be dreaming wake up Jack this isn't fair... What's this?

...That's my favorite movie ever :3 I hope you were referencing that
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Ragster2448

Quote from: Mister Spades on October 23, 2011, 09:15:14 PMHi everyone, I'm Matt. I'm new here and stuff, I guess. I play violin and guitar, but I suck at both. I'm also insanely shy.

Hi, and welcome to NSM!  :D It's real fun here, and sometimes a little bit weird, and a little bit awkward xD but mostly fun!

Whoa, that's weird. I'm also shy and my name is Matt, but I don't play violin or guitar though.

MassiveMayhem

Quote from: Mister Spades on October 23, 2011, 09:15:14 PMHi everyone, I'm Matt. I'm new here and stuff, I guess. I play violin and guitar, but I suck at both. I'm also insanely shy.
Welcome Matt!
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

ETFROXX

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 24, 2011, 03:07:19 PMWhat's this? What's this? There's color everywhere!
What's this? There's white things in the air!
What's this? I can't believe my eyes I must be dreaming wake up Jack this isn't fair... What's this?

...That's my favorite movie ever :3 I hope you were referencing that

I was! I just couldn't remember the rest of the lyrics.

Nekrotzar

Name: Scooter the Wise
Languages: Music
Musical stuff: studied piano for about 12 years. writing for about 7, performing for 6, publishing for 5. I wont brag.
Favorite piece of music (non-video game): Gyorgy Ligeti's Le Grande Macabre. If you could tell that by my username, I love you
Favorite game music: Castlevania music is pretty fresh
Favorite video game: Metal Slug 3
Favorite color: Black
Favorite food: Candy
Favorite dessert: Highly caffeinated coffee; cake that tastes like coffee
Favorite school subject: Gym
Favorite thing to do: just.... chill......

DrP

Quote from: Nekrotzar on October 28, 2011, 08:40:17 PMFavorite dessert: Highly caffeinated coffee; cake that tastes like coffee
Meet your new best friend.

Basil Alvin

My name is Basil. I am here to share something or to increase my knowledge and I hope I could get useful piece of information in this forum.

Seeker

This is a signature.

Jub3r7

Quote from: Seeker on June 10, 2010, 11:50:29 AMI've ceased to care about video game music and will be leaving. 'Bye.
Change of interests much? :P
Welcome back, anyways.

Also, Basil Alvin appears to be a spam bot but doesn't have any links in its signature or even its profile. :/
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

spitllama

He posted a 5 in the 'count to 1,000 thread'.. after 361
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Jub3r7

Triforced1 had posted a 4 right before that.  :-\
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Seeker on November 06, 2011, 07:00:25 AMI'm back.
Ohai Seeker. Barely noticed you had left. Welcome back!.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

scooterulez

Plunder

Hey there!

Just watched your community project (which is really great!  :'( ) on YouTube and decided to register in these forums (yet again). I bet nobody knows me anymore since I didn't post anything special (or anything at all...) so I'd like to introduce myself:

Name:
Plunder (real name for my sweethearts only  :-* )

Music: Playing piano (sadly without lessons), learning several "smaller" instruments, learning music theory, aiming on being able to study music, favorite music: soundtracks (duh), classical and really anything (except today's charts  ;D )

So... yes, I can't really contribute to this site for NOW, but eventually I'll learn how to arrange and then I'm going to provide some sheets. For NOW, I'm going to borrow your sheets and play songs on my piano.

Oh, if youve got any questions, please feel free to ask!

Thanks!  ;)