The Introduction Thread

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, March 18, 2008, 08:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evolvix 85

Hello ! I'm Evolvix 85, I'm from Italy so my english isn't very good, but I'll search to do me understand... I sign up to this forum to open discussions about my interests and speak about them, but also because I love music of games infact I've downloaded all midi files of Pokémon Music and some of Kingdom Hearts. Excuse me if this isn't the right section of forum for presentations... ;).

Jamaha

Moved to introduction thread.

Evolvix 85

Oh, I'm sorry, I had not seen this topic.

Roz~

Quote from: Evolvix 85 on April 05, 2012, 03:05:13 AMHello ! I'm Evolvix 85, I'm from Italy so my english isn't so very good, but I'll search to do me understand... I sign up to this forum to open discussions about my interests and speak about them, but also because I love music of games infact I've downloaded all midi files of Pokémon Music and some of Kingdom Hearts. Excuse me if this isn't the right section of forum for presentations... ;).

Welcome!
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Evolvix 85

Thank you for your greetings, this forum is simple, but cool !

SuperFireKirby

Hiyas. I'd speak to you in Italian, but my Italian is pretty much on par with the Basterds:

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Fleetstar The Flygon

I don't think I've ever introduced myself, have I?
Well, my cyber background is that I was lookin' for Nintendo sheet music and I found this forum, where people have similar interests as mine. I came from a completely overcrowded forum, and this was like a dream to me. That's why I reply so quickly; on the other forums you had a split second before someone else  posted.
Obviously I won't go too far with my personal background, but I live on a horse 'farm' [We only have 3 horses]. More like a cat farm, since we have five cats. :3 I be biracial, my dad's African American. I've been playing piano and just recently took up the french horn. I love music, and video games, and my dream is to play in a Nintendo symphony. My alternative to that is being a piano tutor or an illustrator. I desperately want to go to a School of Arts. I love dragons and knight-errantry, my room is basically dragon-themed. That is part of the reason why my favorite pokemon is Flygon. I also love cats, of course, and my favorite series is Warriors, and that is how I made up the name Fleetstar.
Yep, that's me. :P

DrP

The only Italian I can say is: Io ho vendo una casa. I seriously have no idea how I know that... it isn't from anything I saw in a movie or something.

Jub3r7

Quote from: Fleetstar The Flygon on April 06, 2012, 07:27:37 AMI love dragons and knight-errantry, my room is basically dragon-themed.
I have similar interests.
Notice the very small (clickable) dragon egg under my signature. XD
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

mspurge

Hi, I'm not nerdy. 8) I know ETF so I'm cool. bye

ETFROXX

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: mspurge on April 27, 2012, 07:21:01 PMHi, I'm not nerdy. 8) I know ETF so I'm cool. bye
ms. purge or m. spurge? IT BETTER NOT BE M. SPURGE OR I'LL GO ALL "OH NO YOU DIDN'T STEAL MY NAME(sort of)!" ON YOU.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

fingerz

Quote from: mspurge on April 27, 2012, 07:21:01 PMHi, I'm not nerdy. 8) I know ETF so I'm cool. bye
Welcome to the site!! :D
If you're a musician, I understand your need not to be nerdy. :P
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn