News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

The Introduction Thread

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, March 18, 2008, 08:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

Aww man Spyro. Brings back some memories. XD Welcome to NSM!
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Spyro

Quote from: Nebbles on May 28, 2012, 03:12:47 PMAww man Spyro. Brings back some memories. XD Welcome to NSM!
Thank you! I hope I enjoy it here.

SpoonyBardCanon01

....... Sorry i'm late! I am look to your left. I am very manly, if you couldn't already tell, and live somewhere in the vicinity of the earth. I've been playing piano for 4 1/2 years, and guitar for 2. I've loved music with a passion ever since I took my first piano class. I love and appreciate all types of art forms, but mostly music. I love all genre of music except for: death metal, screamo, country, and rap. I don't have favorite musicians or songs, because they change everyday, depending on my mood. I really enjoy the Zelda and Final Fantasy series', and similar rpg games....... I really need more practice..... ',:D
Does anyone else think that FFII's "Fighting" would sound good in a rock cover?

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Roz~

Quote from: SpoonyBardCanon01 on May 29, 2012, 04:09:10 PM....... Sorry i'm late! I am look to your left. I am very manly, if you couldn't already tell, and live somewhere in the vicinity of the earth. I've been playing piano for 4 1/2 years, and guitar for 2. I've loved music with a passion ever since I took my first piano class. I love and appreciate all types of art forms, but mostly music. I love all genre of music except for: death metal, screamo, country, and rap. I don't have favorite musicians or songs, because they change everyday, depending on my mood. I really enjoy the Zelda and Final Fantasy series', and similar rpg games....... I really need more practice..... ',:D

I hate u

All joking aside, welcome! And yeah, Zelda/Final Fantasy definitely are awesome franchises.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: SpoonyBardCanon01 on May 29, 2012, 04:09:10 PMI love all genre of music except for: death metal, screamo, country, and rap.
I have a feeling you and I are going to get along swimmingly.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SpoonyBardCanon01

Quote from: Shadoninja on May 29, 2012, 04:17:36 PMHello, Wall.
LOLOLOL!!! I have never felt so hated and welcomed at the same time! But thank you anyway! I feel very welcome here...

SpoonyBardCanon01

I am extremely surprised and pleased that I am not the only one who is aware of Hikaru No Go. That is an awesome picture of Kurata.

imtn

Hi!
I'm am so very sorry if I intercepted your conversation.

My name is imtn, which is pronounced letter-by-letter. I have studied the violin for 6 years, and play a plethora of other instruments; for instance, the sliding whistle, the triangle, the quadrangle, the sliding whistle, the maracas, the bottle-top (where you blow across the top and it whistles) and even the tuning fork.

Currently, I am also on Everybody Edits, if you know what that is, and I am an avid Imgurian.

I like all kinds of music, although nothing abrupt or screeching. However, if you had to ask me what my favorite song was, I would tell you that I like many, although I would direct your attention to this.

In general, I like Pokemon, Picross, Portal, Minesweeper, Card Games in general, and Musical Games, like Bullet Audyssey.

I also enjoy reading, and am now on my fifth Kindle.

EFitTrainr

Can't tell if bot

or just internet n00b
I like food.

SuperFireKirby

No advertisements. So most likely human.

Welcome to the forum!

SpoonyBardCanon01

You did intercept my conversation. You are shunned. But, then again, you introduced me to Free-scores.com.... You are forgiven. (cue echo) Welcome.

Shadoninja

Quote from: imtn on June 13, 2012, 05:25:42 PMHi!
I'm am so very sorry if I intercepted your conversation.

My name is imtn, which is pronounced letter-by-letter. I have studied the violin for 6 years, and play a plethora of other instruments; for instance, the sliding whistle, the triangle, the quadrangle, the sliding whistle, the maracas, the bottle-top (where you blow across the top and it whistles) and even the tuning fork.

Currently, I am also on Everybody Edits, if you know what that is, and I am an avid Imgurian.

I like all kinds of music, although nothing abrupt or screeching. However, if you had to ask me what my favorite song was, I would tell you that I like many, although I would direct your attention to this.

In general, I like Pokemon, Picross, Portal, Minesweeper, Card Games in general, and Musical Games, like Bullet Audyssey.

I also enjoy reading, and am now on my fifth Kindle.
Welcome, imtn
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman