News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Introduction Thread

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, March 18, 2008, 08:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

Aww man Spyro. Brings back some memories. XD Welcome to NSM!
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Spyro

Quote from: Nebbles on May 28, 2012, 03:12:47 PMAww man Spyro. Brings back some memories. XD Welcome to NSM!
Thank you! I hope I enjoy it here.

SpoonyBardCanon01

....... Sorry i'm late! I am look to your left. I am very manly, if you couldn't already tell, and live somewhere in the vicinity of the earth. I've been playing piano for 4 1/2 years, and guitar for 2. I've loved music with a passion ever since I took my first piano class. I love and appreciate all types of art forms, but mostly music. I love all genre of music except for: death metal, screamo, country, and rap. I don't have favorite musicians or songs, because they change everyday, depending on my mood. I really enjoy the Zelda and Final Fantasy series', and similar rpg games....... I really need more practice..... ',:D
Does anyone else think that FFII's "Fighting" would sound good in a rock cover?

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Roz~

Quote from: SpoonyBardCanon01 on May 29, 2012, 04:09:10 PM....... Sorry i'm late! I am look to your left. I am very manly, if you couldn't already tell, and live somewhere in the vicinity of the earth. I've been playing piano for 4 1/2 years, and guitar for 2. I've loved music with a passion ever since I took my first piano class. I love and appreciate all types of art forms, but mostly music. I love all genre of music except for: death metal, screamo, country, and rap. I don't have favorite musicians or songs, because they change everyday, depending on my mood. I really enjoy the Zelda and Final Fantasy series', and similar rpg games....... I really need more practice..... ',:D

I hate u

All joking aside, welcome! And yeah, Zelda/Final Fantasy definitely are awesome franchises.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: SpoonyBardCanon01 on May 29, 2012, 04:09:10 PMI love all genre of music except for: death metal, screamo, country, and rap.
I have a feeling you and I are going to get along swimmingly.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SpoonyBardCanon01

Quote from: Shadoninja on May 29, 2012, 04:17:36 PMHello, Wall.
LOLOLOL!!! I have never felt so hated and welcomed at the same time! But thank you anyway! I feel very welcome here...

SpoonyBardCanon01

I am extremely surprised and pleased that I am not the only one who is aware of Hikaru No Go. That is an awesome picture of Kurata.

imtn

Hi!
I'm am so very sorry if I intercepted your conversation.

My name is imtn, which is pronounced letter-by-letter. I have studied the violin for 6 years, and play a plethora of other instruments; for instance, the sliding whistle, the triangle, the quadrangle, the sliding whistle, the maracas, the bottle-top (where you blow across the top and it whistles) and even the tuning fork.

Currently, I am also on Everybody Edits, if you know what that is, and I am an avid Imgurian.

I like all kinds of music, although nothing abrupt or screeching. However, if you had to ask me what my favorite song was, I would tell you that I like many, although I would direct your attention to this.

In general, I like Pokemon, Picross, Portal, Minesweeper, Card Games in general, and Musical Games, like Bullet Audyssey.

I also enjoy reading, and am now on my fifth Kindle.

EFitTrainr

Can't tell if bot

or just internet n00b
I like food.

SuperFireKirby

No advertisements. So most likely human.

Welcome to the forum!

SpoonyBardCanon01

You did intercept my conversation. You are shunned. But, then again, you introduced me to Free-scores.com.... You are forgiven. (cue echo) Welcome.

Shadoninja

Quote from: imtn on June 13, 2012, 05:25:42 PMHi!
I'm am so very sorry if I intercepted your conversation.

My name is imtn, which is pronounced letter-by-letter. I have studied the violin for 6 years, and play a plethora of other instruments; for instance, the sliding whistle, the triangle, the quadrangle, the sliding whistle, the maracas, the bottle-top (where you blow across the top and it whistles) and even the tuning fork.

Currently, I am also on Everybody Edits, if you know what that is, and I am an avid Imgurian.

I like all kinds of music, although nothing abrupt or screeching. However, if you had to ask me what my favorite song was, I would tell you that I like many, although I would direct your attention to this.

In general, I like Pokemon, Picross, Portal, Minesweeper, Card Games in general, and Musical Games, like Bullet Audyssey.

I also enjoy reading, and am now on my fifth Kindle.
Welcome, imtn
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman