News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Introduction Thread

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, March 18, 2008, 08:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MoboMoga

Oh lol, didn't even know this existed.

My name's MoboMoga. I have played paino for quite a bit now (not that good though). I have played the recorder, clarinet, violin, double bass, the triangle, and the xylophone.

I am very passionate about music, especially jazz.

I also like soundtracks like the ones in Pokemon and Super Princess Peach..you could literally ask me to transcribe all the soundtrack in the game since I've grown so fond of them (except for Pokemon..I typically love 4th generation except the remakes, which are Diamond, Pearl, Platinum.

I will be a sophomore in high school after the summer..

A thing to note is I choose my arrangements very carefully. This means that it will be very rare for me to cancel someone's request. And I don't make To-Do Lists, because I don't want people to wait for a long time for their requests. This means that when I take up a request, it will be done as fast as I can (at the most 2 months).

Nice to meetcha!

Shadoninja

Quote from: MoboMoga on June 23, 2012, 09:26:29 PMOh lol, didn't even know this existed.

My name's MoboMoga. I have played paino for quite a bit now (not that good though). I have played the recorder, clarinet, violin, double bass, the triangle, and the xylophone.

I am very passionate about music, especially jazz.

I also like soundtracks like the ones in Pokemon and Super Princess Peach..you could literally ask me to transcribe all the soundtrack in the game since I've grown so fond of them (except for Pokemon..I typically love 4th generation except the remakes, which are Diamond, Pearl, Platinum.

I will be a sophomore in high school after the summer..

A thing to note is I choose my arrangements very carefully. This means that it will be very rare for me to cancel someone's request. And I don't make To-Do Lists, because I don't want people to wait for a long time for their requests. This means that when I take up a request, it will be done as fast as I can (at the most 2 months).

Nice to meetcha!

Welcome, MoboMoga
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Jub3r7

Nice to meet you! I'm looking forward to your contributions on this site. ^.^
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

MoboMoga

It is a pleasure to meet with you, Earthlings. *beep beep*

Zunawe

. . . I never saw this. . . I wonder if it's too late.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

blueflower999

Quote from: Zunawe on July 24, 2012, 07:33:41 PM. . . I never saw this. . . I wonder if it's too late.
Considering that you have almost 600 posts, I'd say so.  :P
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Shadoninja

Quote from: Zunawe on July 24, 2012, 07:33:41 PM. . . I never saw this. . . I wonder if it's too late.
Welcome to the forums.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: MoboMoga on June 23, 2012, 09:26:29 PMI am very passionate about music, especially jazz.

Jazz is so underrated music type. It's awesome to see that other people like jazz too!  :D

Music44

Quote from: MoboMoga on June 23, 2012, 09:26:29 PMOh lol, didn't even know this existed.

Wow, same here.
Well, then I better post an Introduction.

Hello I am Music44,
I play the piano and the ocarina. (I have about four ocarinas actually, three 6 hole pendents, and one 12 hole transverse.)
Some of my favorite games series are:
Legend of Zelda, Kingdom Hearts, Fire Emblem, Kirby,
Pokemon, Professor Layton, and some other ones that can't remember at the moment.

I also have quite a few other hobbies such as,
archery, knife throwing, tomahawk throwing,
fishing, coding, cooking, forging, foam sword fighting, writing.

Well, nice to meet you all.  :D

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

Nebbles

Quote from: Music44 on July 28, 2012, 02:00:08 PMWow, same here.
Well, then I better post an Introduction.

Hello I am Music44,
I play the piano and the ocarina. (I have about four ocarinas actually, three 6 hole pendents, and one 12 hole transverse.)
Some of my favorite games series are:
Legend of Zelda, Kingdom Hearts, Fire Emblem, Kirby,
Pokemon, Professor Layton, and some other ones that can't remember at the moment.

I also have quite a few other hobbies such as,
archery, knife throwing, tomahawk throwing,
fishing, coding, cooking, forging, foam sword fighting, writing.

Well, nice to meet you all.  :D

Another cook! Welcome to the site!

Also, you play ocarinas? That's awesome. I've been wanting one for a while and have no idea where to start.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

FSM-Reapr

I saw this also yesterday!(It's 0:18 here)

Hi! My name is FSM-Reapr. You might remember me from such films as ______ and......
I play guitar, piano, keyboard, organs, sax, bass, drums, harp, violin, flute, harmonica and accordion(the 4 first instruments I play like a pro). Currently learning trombone.

I play Nintendo. Nuff said.

Hobbies: Learning basics of instruments, gym and dancing the night away.  ;)

Ninja'd by guess who.

Saria

Aren't piano and keyboard like the same thing?
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

KefkaticFanatic

Keyboard usually refers to an electric keyboard that may or may not be full size and would be playing the synth and other "instrument" fonts

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

Yah if you can play piano you can play keyboard, but keyboards refer to electronic ones like Kefka said
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.