News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

The Introduction Thread

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, March 18, 2008, 08:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

...because it's just reversed audio

me irl
[close]

Music44

Oh, I think I better reply here.

Quote from: Zunawe on July 29, 2012, 01:23:06 PMMy new best friend. :)) I love archery especially. I can't get good arrows though. Every time I get them they either get lost, or have the feathers pointing in the wrong direction.
Archer buddy!  ;D
Yeah, I love archery, I just wish good arrows were easier to get.

Quote from: Nebbles on July 28, 2012, 02:02:59 PMAlso, you play ocarinas? That's awesome. I've been wanting one for a while and have no idea where to start.
I am not really sure where the best place to start is,
because it's a bit different with everyone.

Though I could give some information on them,
and recommend some good ocarina sellers.

Saria

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on July 29, 2012, 12:47:09 AMNo. That was a stupid question.
With an electric keyboard you can adjust the volume quickly, you can use different sounds and their sizes are different, which makes them easy to move.
I just saw this... YOU'RE a stupid question. :(

Quote from: Jub3r7 on July 29, 2012, 01:12:13 AMBut I'm pretty sure she was referring to the fact that it's not necessary to list them as separate instruments; if you can play one, there's no reason you can't play the other. That's not really necessary either.
Quote from: Jub3r7 on July 29, 2012, 01:23:07 AMSo there are some cases where a person is able to play the piano but not the keyboard? (Or vice versa?)
^This was what I was exactly thinking.Thanks, Jubby. :)

Quote from: Ruto on July 29, 2012, 01:24:45 AMQFT

Yes, because I must say that to twelve year olds when I have to explain that my ability to operate Schmidt-Cassegrain catadioptics is completely different than their ability to operate Ritchey–Chrétien reflectors. /sarcasm
Quote from: Dude on July 29, 2012, 10:15:34 AMYou lost some respect from me. Congrats.
Quote from: Roz~ on July 29, 2012, 10:16:52 AM^My thoughts exactly.
I love you all. Thanks for being nice. :)

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on July 29, 2012, 10:29:12 AMQuite rude, why couldn't you have just answered it in a standard non-tourettes fashion like me
^QFT.
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

FSM-Reapr

I'm sorry for being rude, Saria. Hope you can forgive me. :( :-[ :'( :( :-[ :'(

blueflower999

^You do realize that you don't have to use so many smileys ever time you post.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

FSM-Reapr

the_last_sheikah

And I love telling people they're F****** ***holes, but have you received a PM from me lately?
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

FSM-Reapr

FluteNinja

Belated welcome to Spyro, SpoonyBardCanon1, imtn, MoboMoga, and Music44.  Enjoy the site :)
Quote from: garlicbananas on July 09, 2012, 08:10:42 PM
Birth of a Child: Holy Diver - Dio
As fog pours out of the womb, my baby emerges with sword in hand and unleashing his battlecry.  Just like his old man.

Unsolved Mysteries

Ok so this is my first post to any forum so I hope this is the right way for it to go in this thread.

Hey there,

I go by "Unsolved Mysteries" here but its equally cool if you call me Zach. I'm 18 and am currently attending a community college as a music major.

I play Tenor Saxophone, Flute, and, for like five days now, Clarinet.(I can't stand Clarinet though) Also I'm not very good with piano but have been learning much in the way of theory lately and how to write my own scores.

From what I can remember, I've gotten the most enjoyment of the following games:
-tony hawk's underground
-star wars battlefront/2
-super smash brothers melee
-portal runner
-super mario land 2
-donkey kong country/2
-sonic the hedgehog 2
-animal crossing wild world
-warioware touched
etc.

So I'm really glad to be on board! You guys seem like you know what you're doing here.

Bespinben

Quote from: Unsolved Mysteries on September 24, 2012, 12:13:53 AM-super smash brothers melee

Welcome to the awesome club!
Speaking of which, there has been a small community effort to revamp the Super Smash Bros. Melee arrangements on the site lately, since they uh... kinda suck right now. I've made new arrangements of Hyrule Temple, Corneria, and Opening for the project so far.

What program do you use to write your scores? Just curious really. Most people around here just use Finale, but I have experience with Sibelius too.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Unsolved Mysteries

Quote from: Bespinben on September 24, 2012, 12:35:52 AMWhat program do you use to write your scores? Just curious really. Most people around here just use Finale, but I have experience with Sibelius too.

Yeah I'm using Finale Notepad right now. Although a couple of my music classes are suggesting I buy Sibelius so I might switch over.

Zunawe

Hello again. Hope you enjoy the site and help with the arranging. Speaking of, I really should get back to finishing mine.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Pit0010

Quote from: Unsolved Mysteries on September 24, 2012, 12:45:35 AMYeah I'm using Finale Notepad right now. Although a couple of my music classes are suggesting I buy Sibelius so I might switch over.

WELCOME~

:D

happy gaming~
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

Unsolved Mysteries

Quote from: Pit0010 on September 24, 2012, 10:51:03 PMhappy gaming~

Quote from: Zunawe on September 24, 2012, 10:04:58 AMHello again.

Thanks Pit and also nice to meet you! But you'd be surprised how little I play video games and, at the same time, how terrible I've become at playing them. Its embarrassing.

And hey Zunawe you found me! Yeah that'd be cool if you finish up some stuff. I'd love to see a new Zunawe arrangement haha.