Main Menu

The Introduction Thread

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, March 18, 2008, 08:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Bespinben

Quote from: Unsolved Mysteries on September 27, 2012, 09:36:10 PMAnd hey Zunawe you found me! Yeah that'd be cool if you finish up some stuff. I'd love to see a new Zunawe arrangement haha.

...do you two know each other from elsewhere? Interesting.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Unsolved Mysteries

Quote from: Nebbles on September 27, 2012, 09:38:15 PMWelcome to the site! :D

Thanks Nebbles! I feel like I should let you know that I've seen what I believe to be your face from your blog? Just throwin that out there...

Quote from: Bespinben on September 27, 2012, 09:48:41 PM...do you two know each other from elsewhere? Interesting.

We go way back to about three days ago. I realized after I sent that post that it sounded like we knew each other outside the forum but no, I don't really know him haha. Although he mentioned to me that he did some arranging and I wanted to see some.

Nebbles

Eh? Thebattlefrontier? Yeah, my ~lovely~ face is there.

FSM-Reapr

Welcome to the forums, Unsolved Mysteries... :D

Unsolved Mysteries

Hey thanks man. Happy to be here.

Waddle Bro

Hi. I'm Waddle Bro, duh!

I play Nintendo a lot, sometimes my brother's old games.
I am bad at playing instruments. I'm like the black sheep of the family. Also my singing voice is awful.
I came here because my brother convinced me to play TWG. It seems such a good game.
Also, if you didn't guess this already, I have a brother on these forums. He's pretty sick now. But enough of that. Happy to be here!

Bubbles

Dont worry, were gonna be best friends :D

FSM-Reapr

Who are you? You seem familiar...

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: Waddle Bro on October 27, 2012, 07:41:36 AMHi. I'm Waddle Bro, duh!

I am bad at playing instruments. I'm like the black sheep of the family. Also my singing voice is awful.
I came here because my brother convinced me to play TWG. It seems such a good game.
Also, if you didn't guess this already, I have a brother on these forums. He's pretty sick now. But enough of that. Happy to be here!

Welcome to NSM, bro of Reapr!

blueflower999

Welcome to the site! I think you'll like it here.  :)
Bulbear! Blueflower999

EFitTrainr

I'm going to call you Mini-FSM.
I like food.

FSM-Reapr

Wrydryn

I'm sure FSM Jr. works too. But welcome anyways!

Nebbles

Mini-FSM!!! Welcome to the site! :D