News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

The Introduction Thread

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, March 18, 2008, 08:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Water Waka

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on December 15, 2012, 06:23:17 PM:D Yep, I've heard of it; I have it on the DS.

Immediate respect, I've seriously only met three people in real life that have heard of it before meeting me.
"Hark! The call of the heavens, the earth, the sea...They summon me forth to defeat evil! Waka, the gods's gift to man, is here! Bonjour!" ~Waka, Okami.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: The Water Waka on December 15, 2012, 06:50:51 PMImmediate respect, I've seriously only met three people in real life that have heard of it before meeting me.
I know what that feels like... very few people have heard of the Heroes of Might and Magic series nowadays...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

EFitTrainr

Hey guys
My name's shadowkirby
I'm new here.
I like food.

Waddle Bro

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on December 15, 2012, 06:59:46 PMI know what that feels like... very few people have heard of the Heroes of Might and Magic series nowadays...
I played the III version. It was insanely good.

Mandrew!

hey, im back!  been really inactive :(

EFitTrainr

I like food.

Mandrew!

yeah i know its been a while, just been really busy with school :(  want to play some TWG again

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Mandrew!

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on December 18, 2012, 10:28:30 AM...who?

I'm Mandrew! (:
 i joined like a year ago because of my good friends shadowkirby and kman.  played some TWG but then got busy and have been inactive.

Zunawe

Quote from: Mandrew! on April 02, 2012, 09:29:31 AMMandrew!!  16...
I'ma n00b here guys...and Kman got me into TWG.

SFK's response:
Quote from: SuperFireKirby on April 02, 2012, 11:39:35 AMOHSHIT. I think the angels are noticing that our eyes are closed. DOCTOR, HELP!!!

Oh, and welcome Mandrew! I hope you enjoy your stay here in the Glorious People's Dictatorship Republic of NSM!
He probably doesn't remember it because an angel took over his dead body.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

CLBGM

Hi! :D I'm Cristian, almsot 19, from Peru, I hope to feel like home in this forum.

MoboMoga

Quote from: CLBGM on December 18, 2012, 09:29:57 PMHi! :D I'm Cristian, almsot 19, from Peru, I hope to feel like home in this forum.

Welcome to the forums Cristian (or is it Christian? >.<)! I do hope you'll enjoy your stay here at NSM.  :)

Meta-Ridley

You make it sound like we're a hotel, MoboMoga!  :P

All the same, salutations, Cristian from Peru.

MoboMoga

Quote from: Meta-Ridley on December 19, 2012, 04:54:17 AMYou make it sound like we're a hotel, MoboMoga!  :P

All the same, salutations, Cristian from Peru.

Lol it actually does. Do enjoy your stay here at Grand NSM Hotel! Your room is just to the right, number 243.  :P