News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Introduction Thread

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, March 18, 2008, 08:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbles

can i call you bigdaddy instead

Welcome! :D

BigDaddysPizza

My Prefrences
Mario, Pokemon, Donkey Kong Country, Advance Wars, Professor Layton, Ace Attorney, and all of their music

Toby

MoboMoga

Tom Breed

Greetings! My name is Tom. I am an independent producer, and while looking for some sheet music for a couple of old Nintendo games I stumbled upon this site.

I just *had* to register and tell you that I love what you guys do here, and I would like to be a part of it in some way. I'm not great at what you guys do with the transcriptions and such, but I'm glad to be a member of the community and have a laugh and share some music with you.

WELP, SEE YA AROUND THEN

MoboMoga

Hi Tom, welcome to the forums. Hope to see you around!

Toby

Beta

Hello, all!

Name: ...you can just call me Beta  ;)
Location: Los Estados Unidos (the US for all y'alls who don't habla espanol)
Musical stuff: I've played piano for about 8 years, trumpet for 7, baritone for 2, and I still pick up my recorder from time to time  :P
Favorite piece of music (non-video game): Pachelbel Canon in D
Favorite game music: Super Mario Galaxy: Gusty Garden Galaxy, or Rhythm Thief and the Emperor's Treasure: Phantom Notes
Favorite video game: Super Mario Galaxy.  Nuff said.
Favorite color: Lilac (and almost every shade of purple!)
Favorite food: Fettuccine Alfredo
Favorite school subject: Spanish, Concert Band, and Analysis
Language: English, Spanish

And I like fairies...don't judge me!

blueflower999

Lol, Mario Galaxy is my favorite Mario game ever. Welcome to the forums!  :D
Bulbear! Blueflower999

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Beta on January 12, 2013, 12:49:16 PMFavorite piece of music (non-video game): Pachelbel Canon in D
Favorite game music: Super Mario Galaxy: Gusty Garden Galaxy

How original

Also, Ruto, here's that thing we were talking about in effect!
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Beta

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 12, 2013, 01:00:41 PMHow original

I'm also fond of Queen of the Winter Night by Trans-Siberian Orchestra, and Sky Station Galaxy 2 from SMG 2 if my first choices were too mainstream ;)

I think I like these forums already :P

Ruto

Slow...shhh ._. It's just an intro post...

Also hi. I studied Spanish for 5 odd years and I never used it... French and German were more useful... And to some extent, Chinese...xD

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

MaestroUGC

I have a special place in the blackness of my heart for Pachabel's "Canon in D". You are not welcome here.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 12, 2013, 05:54:19 PMI have a special place in the blackness of my heart for Pachabel's "Canon in D."

Saaaaame XD lol
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Beta

Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 12, 2013, 05:54:19 PMI have a special place in the blackness of my heart for Pachabel's "Canon in D". You are not welcome here.

Hardey har har.  You guys are killing me here!  Now I have to regain my lost reputation! lol!

P.S. My school doesn't offer French, and the Spanish program is much better than the German.  I really enjoy Spanish and am considering teaching it as a profession (along with math :) )