News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

The Introduction Thread

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, March 18, 2008, 08:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

InfinitySoul

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 10, 2014, 05:46:37 AMWE WILL GET ALONG JUST FINE. I love Danganronpa, Zero Escape, Ace Attorney, and Persona 4 Golden (the only game in that series I've played). If you had listed Professor Layton too I might have to kiss you.

Thats so cool! Guess what! You are going to have to kiss me cause I have played Layton! I forgot to list that one, silly me :P and Persona 4 is amazing! You should definitely check out Persona 3 when you get the chance!

Maelstrom

YAY!!!! A new member who posts!

Sebastian

Quote from: InfinitySoul on July 10, 2014, 05:58:22 AMThats so cool! Guess what! You are going to have to kiss me cause I have played Layton! I forgot to list that one, silly me :P and Persona 4 is amazing! You should definitely check out Persona 3 when you get the chance!
Haha! Welcome!!

InfinitySoul

Quote from: maelstrom. on July 10, 2014, 06:59:01 AMYAY!!!! A new member who posts!

XD what, do new members not post at all?

Quote from: mariolegofan on July 10, 2014, 07:40:20 AMHaha! Welcome!!

Thanks! Love the signature picture!

Sebastian

Quote from: InfinitySoul on July 10, 2014, 07:45:06 AMXD what, do new members not post at all?
NO Clue?? There is like one every day  :P

Maelstrom

About  75% of new members make 0-3 posts and disappear afterwards. Glad one is hear to stay! I think I was the last new regularly posting member to join (about 3 months ago).

InfinitySoul

Wow really! Whats the point of even making an account if you're going to abandon it xD

Bloop

Nobody knows, it's a Ninst. Mystery

I made a horribile St. Mystere reference

InfinitySoul

Bloop

It's bad ;_;
Also did I really just type horribile
I bring shame to my ancestors

TacoBellTuesday

Alrighty, you can listen or leave cause quite frankly I don't care. I enjoy Nintendo music and gaming in general. I like Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Animal crossing, Metal Gear Solid, Hungry Hungry Hippos, Ozwald the Elephant, QWOP, Barry White the Video game, Call of Duty, annnnnnnnnnd Pokemon.

I do hate Professor Layton, Battle Field, Sonic, Ace Attorney, Mario Party, Persona, and somewhat Zero Escape. I tried the last games in the series but they were terrible. However even though I didn't play 999, I enjoyed VLR.

Well that's it, if you got a problem with me or just wanna talk message me.
Sometime lobsters oversee Wonders
Will I love Lobsters
Praise. Avenge. You.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: TacoBellTuesday on July 10, 2014, 11:39:48 PMI do hate Professor Layton, Battle Field, Sonic, Ace Attorney, Mario Party, Persona, and somewhat Zero Escape.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Clanker37

What a very exclusive introduction. While your "hate" for these series does not bother me the slightest, I am curious as to the reasoning behind including them in your introductory post. Surely, it is the purpose of an introduction to bathe oneself in positive light in order to gain friendship and be included a fast as possible in the social doings. That is my assumption.

You could however, be simply laying all of your cards out at once in order to speed up our reaction to you, perhaps saving everyone time in deciding our ultimate judgement. (That is, of course, assuming that we as a community value peoples opinions on video games as the be all and end all; a value which I would gladly beat with a soiled spoon should should it ever emerge from the intolerant sewer of hell from whence is came)

That's just my thoughts, however. I do hope you enjoy your time on this site.

SlowPokemon

Meh I can't even take it seriously because the only people who "hate" Ace Attorney have never finished a game in the series. I'm not even mad.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Echo

Quote from: InfinitySoul on July 10, 2014, 01:17:05 AMHello everyone! My name is InfinitySoul but you can just call me Soul. Im a big fan of anime, as you can see from my profile picture/signature. When Im not watching anime, im usually playing video games. I like all kinds of video games such as Zelda, Resident Evil, Fire Emblem, and many more! I also like Visual Novels like Infinity series, Zero Escape Series, Ace Attorney Series, Danganronpa, and also if you want to count Persona as a VN then that too! I hope to get to know all of you. Sorry if this post sucks, im bad at introductions  :P

Hi! You have good taste in video games! Bonus points for Fire Emblem and those visual novel series. I don't post much, but hope you enjoy your stay!

Quote from: TacoBellTuesday on July 10, 2014, 11:39:48 PMAlrighty, you can listen or leave cause quite frankly I don't care. I enjoy Nintendo music and gaming in general. I like Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Animal crossing, Metal Gear Solid, Hungry Hungry Hippos, Ozwald the Elephant, QWOP, Barry White the Video game, Call of Duty, annnnnnnnnnd Pokemon.

I do hate Professor Layton, Battle Field, Sonic, Ace Attorney, Mario Party, Persona, and somewhat Zero Escape. I tried the last games in the series but they were terrible. However even though I didn't play 999, I enjoyed VLR.

Well that's it, if you got a problem with me or just wanna talk message me.

You have ok taste in games, but mentioning QWOP redeemed some of your wrong opinions. Hope you enjoy the forums too!