The Introduction Thread

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, March 18, 2008, 08:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

zoroark tru identity revealed

me irl
[close]

blueflower999

Quote from: Amythistfire on October 15, 2014, 05:36:39 PMAlso, in other news, Super Smash Ponies website is finally up.
Definitely will be getting this. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.  :)
Bulbear! Blueflower999

FireArrow

You guys know what happened to the last pony fighting game right?
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Yugi

Quote from: FireArrow on October 16, 2014, 03:58:34 PMYou guys know what happened to the last pony fighting game right?
Nope. Please tell us.

Amythistfire

Fighting is Magic was shut down because they did something and accepted donations to charity. Hasbro believed it as a "threat to profits" and ordered a C&D.

Super Smash Ponies has been very, VERY careful about not accepting any form of donations. Plus we have a team member that works for Hasbro, so that's a plus.
Success! Another post!
[insert remainder of temporary signature here]

mikey

Quote from: Amythistfire on October 23, 2014, 06:47:33 PMFighting is Magic was shut down because they did something and accepted donations to charity. Hasbro believed it as a "threat to profits" and ordered a C&D.

Super Smash Ponies has been very, VERY careful about not accepting any form of donations. Plus we have a team member that works for Hasbro, so that's a plus.
Well welcome aboard!  If you need any arrangments done just request and someone better than me at arranging will be sure to help.
unmotivated

FireArrow

Quote from: Amythistfire on October 23, 2014, 06:47:33 PMFighting is Magic was shut down because they did something and accepted donations to charity. Hasbro believed it as a "threat to profits" and ordered a C&D.

I was unaware that it was due to a threat to profit. Hopefully this one comes through then!
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Jon

I'm Jon. I am from England and I work at starbucks.

Best intro.

braix

Yo what's up Jon from Starbucks
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Jon

Nm just waiting for some twg!! What about you c:

braix

Jon

mikey

so, what are you wearing, 'Jon from starbucks'?
unmotivated