News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

The Introduction Thread

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, March 18, 2008, 08:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

Hey Yumiku welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy it here, I'm sure you'll fit right in.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Dudeman

Quote from: Yumi Kurama on March 03, 2016, 09:20:04 AMFAVORITE COLOR: All of 'em.
Yumi gets a 7.8/10; too much cop-out.

Heyo, welcome to our incredibly dysfunctional social circle. Have fun surviving.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

Quote from: Dudeman on March 03, 2016, 10:23:20 AMwelcome to our incredibly dysfunctional social circle
dudeman makes it dysfunctional.  I make it incredible
unmotivated

Dude

Run away while you still can.

Hero of Trains

Hello, friendly friend!
Welcome, and don't be scared by any of the wonderful people telling you to run. We're really not that bad, for the Internet.
Also, I love Articuno too, but for a different reason. If you've ever played Pokemon Ranger, there is the BEST RUG EVER that has an Articuno on it. Tiny child me really liked that rug.
Anyway, hello, you seem cool, have fun here!
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

n8squared91

Hi, I'm n8squared91, I have mostly been a lurker for a few years now, but I just wanted to join to say, thank you for keeping up with this incredible website! I don't really arrange myself9full scores on occasion) but I play the piano all the time and this has been my go to site for video game music  :)

Sebastian

Welcome!
I hope you feel at home here.

cashwarrior1

Welcome! If you like to compose music, I'd recommend trying to make some sheet music, if not, feel free to request as many songs as you like! They'll get done... eventually.... maybe... Maybe don't request sheets? ??? I dunno, if you explore the site, you'll find people and places you like.  ;)

erickclifford

New here!
Erick  ;D
Im just reading this site and searching cool stuff.

Cheers

Dudeman

Wow, that's possibly the most concise introduction post I've ever seen.

Welcome!
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Chara

I can be even shorter...
Hi...I'm Chara.....I'm an anti-social 20 year old female.... that's all you need to know..
I'm working on a sig....This might take a while

Sebastian

Welcome to NinSheetMusic!
I hope you feel at home here as well.

mikey

unmotivated

BrainyLucario

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Dudeman

Quote from: Chara on March 21, 2016, 04:54:35 PMI can be even shorter...
Hi...I'm Chara.....I'm an anti-social 20 year old female.... that's all you need to know..
Welcome aboard! Please make sure you read the Forum Rules and Forum Etiquette Guide before jumping in too deeply. You don't want to have a bad time, do you?