News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

The Introduction Thread

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, March 18, 2008, 08:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 10, 2016, 01:06:06 PMpretty sure tobbeh doesn't hate you so
He literally said "str8s r dabes, lgbt r fukin wierd"

mikey

yeah.  Nintendo is the best, Sony and Microsoft are weiiiiiiird
unmotivated

Sebastian

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 10, 2016, 01:12:29 PMyeah.  Nintendo is the best, Sony and Microsoft are weiiiiiiird
A+++++

Quote from: Nitro Indigo on April 10, 2016, 12:59:07 PMBy "space-borrowers", I mean whatever species Olimar is.
Dang, I really need to play Pikmin.

Dude

Quote from: Dude on April 10, 2016, 01:07:55 PMHe literally said "str8s r dabes, lgbt r fukin wierd"
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 10, 2016, 05:39:04 AMSexual orientation: 1000% Straight, because it's the best! It's sooo much better than all the other weird sex orientations.
I can't make this shit up.

mikey

look, if you're straight, then anything that isn't straight is weird to you.  It's a natural reaction

@Waddle
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/misnomer
unmotivated

Dude

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 10, 2016, 01:17:56 PMlook, if you're straight, then anything that isn't straight is weird to you.  It's a natural reaction
so since I'm white, black people look weird to me??

Like what the fuck.

mikey

haven't you seen those documentaries where the kids are all freaked out cause his skin is so light like woaaaaaaah
unmotivated

Waddle Bro

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 10, 2016, 01:17:56 PM@Waddle
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/misnomer
Please point out the rational reasoning in the quote:
QuoteSexual orientation: 1000% Straight, because it's the best! It's sooo much better than all the other weird sex orientations.
that outside heterosexuality literally calls all other orientations as "weird sex orientations". it literally hits the definition.

Dude

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 10, 2016, 01:21:19 PMhaven't you seen those documentaries where the kids are all freaked out cause his skin is so light like woaaaaaaah
They're like 7 though, I would hope they grow up and get a brain.

SlowPokemon

I think I'm getting stupider just reading some of these comments.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mikey

waaah I had a reply then sucky internet happened
but it was 10/10 guys someone probably woulda gotten mad
unmotivated

Ruto

Quote from: Dude on April 10, 2016, 01:19:35 PMso since I'm white, black people look weird to me??

Like what the fuck.

Daaaaamn!

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 10, 2016, 01:28:04 PMwaaah I had a reply then sucky internet happened
but it was 10/10 guys someone probably woulda gotten mad

You might need to think about why you think you need to troll all the time. I heard there was a psychological basis to it.

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-14898564

A couple of other things I read said it was related to sadism. I thought Scientific American wrote about that, but it's not on the top 5 of google searches.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

mikey

trolling is a self defense mechanism that I use to ensure that people don't take what I say seriously.  If I ever accidentally type something that would elicit a negative response from a majority of the community, I can sit back and watch the havoc unfold and shortly resolve itself.  The article itself was an amusing read, to say the least.  I can definitely vouch for the "amusement" aspect of trolling.  However, I don't think my trolling stems from internet anonymity, and I'm pretty sure everyone here is aware of that.
unmotivated