News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

The Introduction Thread

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, March 18, 2008, 08:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Static

Hello, welcome! I'm a fan of the Hyperdimension Neptunia series as well actually, although I've only played the first one in the series (specifically it's remake, Re;Birth 1).

Nep-Nep

Static

I enjoyed it, personally. Overall it was a pretty fun game imo

!

Jello, I'm !

I've been a lurker here for quite a while and since I don't like being labelled as "Guest" I decided to get off my lazy bottom and create an account here, so here I am.

From the void I was born and to the void I will depart. I hope to enlighten you all here with some sheets for plenty of games I have in mind that have very good music.

With the Nintendo NX coming out and my Galaxy Note 7 exploding right in my face, I have great faith in humanity that one day, the world will once again return to its peaceful stature it has once been born with. Nice to meet you all!
!

Dudeman

Uh oh, Maestro, it looks like someone's encroaching on your persona.

Welcome to the forums, !!

Oh. Dammit, this is going to be confusing.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Nep-Nep

Quote from: Static on November 04, 2016, 03:56:06 PMI enjoyed it, personally. Overall it was a pretty fun game imo

Definitely. ;)

It was hella funny. IF is my waifu.

!

Quote from: Dudeman on November 04, 2016, 04:22:13 PMUh oh, Maestro, it looks like someone's encroaching on your persona.

Welcome to the forums, !!

Oh. Dammit, this is going to be confusing.

Thanks! And yeah, I had to read the last part multiple times.
!

mikey

Quote from: Dudeman on November 04, 2016, 04:22:13 PMUh oh, Maestro, it looks like someone's encroaching on your persona.
unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

My, what a profile name! And quite the introduction, too! I'm looking forward to seeing your sheets, based on how you worded it. Also, so you're a Galaxy Note victim, eh?
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

!

Yeah, unfortunately. Never was a fan of Apple and I've had a Galaxy my whole life. Was a pretty big blow and a surprise to me.
!

E. Gadd Industries

I would've been shocked, too! O_o
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Tobbeh99

Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Sebastian

Well, hello you guys. Welcome to the forums.

Dude

I'm calling you Mark

Welcome Mark.

mikey

unmotivated