Main Menu

The Introduction Thread

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, March 18, 2008, 08:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bobbythekid21

333,331 is a prime number.
Spoiler
Quote from: Bobbythekid21 on February 24, 2019, 01:03:24 PM
Well, I'll just stick around for now and be helpful.
I'm gonna hold myself to it by constantly reminding myself of it.
[close]

ItsDoug

Hello! I'm Doug. I've been playing piano classically for quite a few years now, and I've been playing VGM for about a year or so. I haven't really arranged before, but I'd love to give it a try.
Looking forward to spending some more time around the site, and getting to know this community better!

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Splatoon Inkling

Quote from: ItsDoug on February 23, 2019, 10:25:44 PMHello! I'm Doug. I've been playing piano classically for quite a few years now, and I've been playing VGM for about a year or so. I haven't really arranged before, but I'd love to give it a try.
Looking forward to spending some more time around the site, and getting to know this community better!
Well then welcome to the forums Doug! I'm Splatoon Inkling.

Bobbythekid21

Welcome to the site Doug. I like your picture, Starly and its evolutions were always some of my favorites when I played through pearl and platinum.

Also, has anyone else noticed the steady, recent incline of 15-year-olds on this forum? (I know I'm 16 now but I was 15 just earlier this month)
Spoiler
[close]

ItsDoug

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on February 23, 2019, 10:33:57 PMAstraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
Deeeeeacoooooon!!

Thanks for the warm welcome! And by the way, Starly's my favorite too~

ThatHiddenCharacter

Quote from: ItsDoug on February 24, 2019, 01:49:10 PM
Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on February 23, 2019, 10:33:57 PMAstraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
Deeeeeacoooooon!!
Maaaaaagnuuuuuuuuuus!!!!

Anyway, good to see you here, Doug! He says as if he wasn't the one to convince him to join.
Discord server (We have continental breakfast): https://discord.gg/ZuFJBF4

Jointers Discord server (We have continental music):
https://discord.gg/ehHWckpTzn

Ko-fi page (I have continental continents):
https://ko-fi.com/thathiddencharacter

Bobbythekid21

What on earth are you guy's yelling about?
Spoiler
[close]

mikey

unmotivated

ItsDoug

Quote from: Bobbythekid21 on February 25, 2019, 06:08:18 PMWhat on earth are you guy's yelling about?
Just your standard, friendly screaming!! (These are our names on a discord server, lol)

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: ItsDoug on February 26, 2019, 12:11:01 PMJust your standard, friendly screaming!! (These are our names on a discord server, lol)
A Discord server? Not just any old Discord server, a veritable Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RPG!
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

ItsDoug

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on February 26, 2019, 02:31:05 PMA Discord server? Not just any old Discord server, a veritable Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RPG!
(Totally didn't have to look up veritable) It's real cool 8)

Sebastian

ItsDoug

Code_Name_Geek

Hello! My name is Code and I've been lurking on the main site and playing through all the wonderful arrangements here since I was 13 years old, but now that I'm more experienced I'm hoping to contribute some of my own work. I'm mainly a trumpet player but video game music is one of my passions.