News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

The Introduction Thread

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, March 18, 2008, 08:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roz~

Welcome on the site plunder!  :D
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

PlunderPiano

dahans

Quote from: PlunderPiano on January 08, 2010, 07:53:45 AMHello there!

My name is Dennis and I like to play on my keyboard. I'm not good at it though because I never got any piano lessons whatsoever so I kinda had to teach everything (except reading sheet music) to myself. I wanted to register here since this site is really awesome (I mean, over 1,000 sheets of Nintendo games!) and I learned how to record the sound of my keyboard on my computer properly. Also, I wanted to show you guys me playing with the sheet music YOU created. And I hope that you like it (in case you don't, spare my life please).  :-[

Yours truly,
  Plunder
Welcome! The more members we have the better. Even if you are an a**, every member makes a site special. Have a look at my arrangments ;). What are your favourite games? Do you have any requests? If yes, just tell me :D.
Why did you call yourself Plunder? In German Plunder is something to eat.
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

PlunderPiano

Well, alright! Here we go:  ;D

- I'll promise that I'm no a** or anything like that
- I'll have a look at your arrangement some time ;P
- favorite games: Well, I like Super Mario World, Wind Waker, Banjo Tooie, Gokujou Parodius, Terranigma, Mega Man 3
-> of course I like more games but these are my favorites ;)
-requests?: nah, not yet  :D
- actually... Plunder is so sweet and tasty *drools like Homer does* . Yes, that's why I chose that nickname. It's kinda funny you knew it!  ;)

I already uploaded a video on YouTube but I don't really know where I should post it in this forum. It's the 'Song of Healing' from Majora's Mask. I don't think it worked out well but I'll defenitely get better at playing!  :o

Cobraroll

Hello Plunder! This is probably the topic you're looking for:

http://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?topic=1874.0

Welcome to the site!
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

SuperFireKirby

HI! I'M NEW AND WILL BRING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING USEFUL TO THE SITE! WELCOME ME WITH THE SAME OPEN ARMS AS YOU WOULD A FAMINE OR PLAGUE OR INVADING EMPIRE!!!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

PlunderPiano

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on January 08, 2010, 03:25:45 PMHI! I'M NEW AND WILL BRING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING USEFUL TO THE SITE! WELCOME ME WITH THE SAME OPEN ARMS AS YOU WOULD A FAMINE OR PLAGUE OR INVADING EMPIRE!!!

Always at your service, sir.

universe-X

Nice to see a new member and we're glad to have you here! :) Hope you'll stick around!

Maretocks

Quote from: PlunderPiano on January 08, 2010, 07:53:45 AMAnd I hope that you like it (in case you don't, spare my life please).  :-[
Gimme cake or no dice.
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

dahans

Are you fluent in German, Plunder? Where are you from?
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

PlunderPiano

Quote from: dahans on January 09, 2010, 02:17:09 AMAre you fluent in German, Plunder? Where are you from?

Oh yes, I am. My mother tungue is German and I also live in Germany.  ;)

ETFROXX

Kay so, I've been registered on here for a while, but never done anything. =D

Hai, I'm ETFROXX.
I'm of the female species... I'm 15 years of age and stuff.

FUN FACTS
I have sexy glasses...?
I'm currently addicted to the cupid shuffle. <3
I'm married to Hugo. 9_9

HugoMeister

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

universe-X

Welcome to the forums ETFROXX! :) We hope you have a good time here.

(P.S. You could do better ;) ).