The Introduction Thread

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, March 18, 2008, 08:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

universe-X

Well, you're not the only one enjoying this ;)

ETFROXX

Quote from: Seeker on May 10, 2010, 07:35:56 PMNever mind. I spoke from a position of ignorance.

don't we all.

Maretocks

<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: universe-X on May 10, 2010, 05:49:09 PMYou sound like Obama :P
"We can't get distracted by our ipods, and iphones, and xbox's. None of which I know how to use"-Obama, who happens to own an iPod.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ETFROXX

Quote from: Maretocks on May 11, 2010, 12:13:23 AMPlease, have mercy...

and change your sig. :P

but that's no fun!

Maretocks

Quote from: ETFROXX on May 11, 2010, 10:47:08 AMbut that's no fun!
Maybe so. But right now, it's even less fun. :P
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

ETFROXX

SuperFireKirby

The Game is over. It ended I think about a month ago. Yes, that's right. The Game has ended.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

raymondbl

no it hasn't.  I just heard of it.  thirty seconds and it starts for me. 

SuperFireKirby

You missed The Game. Get over it. And 4-chan will come out with something twice as ridiculous(as it usually does) soon enough.

master_gamer38

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 12, 2010, 10:21:44 AMThe Game is over. It ended I think about a month ago. Yes, that's right. The Game has ended.

Its "ending" is a complete joke. It was some 4-chan post, that's it. And that was in January. The Game is not over, it has no reason to be over, considering 4-chan was not what started it.
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

raymondbl

NOOOOO!!!!!!! I lasted about three hours until I saw this post..  I hate you!  No, not really.... but I lost. 

ETFROXX

universe-X

master_gamer38

That was on topic. This is the off-topic board, so technically everything is on-topic.

If you don't accept that explanation, we were introducing the game to everyone, again.
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.