Nice to meet you, TheLegend. =P

TheLegend

Thank you!  Nice to speak to you.

Now that i have a template...
Nickname: Legend
Favorite piece of music: Beethoven's ninth symphony theme
Favorite Game Music: Zelda, Mario, and Super Smash Brothers
Favorite Color: Green (Link)
Favorite Food: crab rangoon (if you don't know what that is, look it up on google images <3 it)
Favorite school subject: Math
Language: english, a little bit of french, and a bit of chinese (earlybird, chinese school).

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

TheLegend

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 24, 2010, 04:44:50 PMWelcome to the forum!
Thanks! Everyone's so nice here... <3 NSM and G-Han.

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: TheLegend on May 24, 2010, 04:47:01 PMThanks! Everyone's so nice here... <3 NSM and G-Han.
G-Han comes on here hmmm.... about once a year. :-\

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Seeker

Quote from: TheLegend on May 24, 2010, 04:47:01 PMThanks! Everyone's so nice here... <3 NSM and G-Han.
This would be sad if schadenfreude didn't exist.
This is a signature.

TheLegend

Thank you, Roz!
 :'( I'll miss G-Han... though I've never met him.  It's sad to see the founder move away.  I saw his first site (how I found this site) and he put so much of his heart into it....
Quote from: Seeker on May 24, 2010, 04:53:38 PMThis would be sad if schadenfreude didn't exist.
did you mean said? and who are you talking about?  I never knew that schadenfreude exists here!

Dude

dahans

Hi TheLegend, nice to meet you :D. (I didn't know that Americans use the word schadenfreude. Basically it's a german word. A literal translation would be: damagejoy xD)
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

ETFROXX

Dude

Oh yeah. :3

Jordan can be a male and a female name, so that's why I chose it for Oni.

ETFROXX

Tranzlater

Quote from: Dude on May 25, 2010, 12:06:37 PMJordan can be a male and a female name, so that's why I chose it for Oni.

Ha
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

ETFROXX

Don't make fun of my gender neutral name. D: I didn't pick it. :< I was almost named Ryan. >_>

WTF @ my mother.