News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

The Introduction Thread

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, March 18, 2008, 08:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ETFROXX

Relax, he may get a big head.

Oni-Link

Quote from: ETFROXX on May 27, 2010, 03:36:44 PMRelax, he may get a big head.
That's why I didn't compliment him.

universe-X

TheLegend

I guess ETFROXX is the smartest one here!  ;D

ETFROXX

Relax, she may get a big head.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: ETFROXX on May 27, 2010, 03:36:44 PMRelax, he may get a big head.
Don't make fun of the size of my cranium!!!*Cries himself to sleep for next five years [/sarcasm just in case anyone takes me seriously which tends to happen]

Also, all credit for that spark of awesomeness goes to Brassman for using the word glorious in his original post.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ETFROXX

TheLegend

Welcome to NinSheetMusic, Sebastian, where anything is possible! *steals brassman's idea*

GermanSeabass

*Late. Insert copypasta*

Hi! I'm Sebastian, and I write/compose/arrange/transcribe/play music, mostly of the video game variety. A few years ago, I posted a little Medley of Kingdom Hearts songs on YouTube, and have been arranging ever since. I do more transcribing than performing these days, and post arrangements on my own website, http://sebastianwolff.info/music.php .

A few medleys

Okay, end plug. I'll be lurking here for a while.
Performer and arranger of video game music. SebastianWolff.info | YouTube | Sheethost
One of the guys behind Joypad Records

universe-X

Once again, glad to have you here! :)

ETFROXX

Roz~

I saw you playing the concert paraphrase on Dearly Beloved on Youtube, and it's awesome! It sure is nice to have you here!  :D
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Offkey

Well then, I thought it would be nice to put down a little introduction here. I'll try my best to make sure I only provide info relevant to NSM ^^.

I decided to be known as Offkey here, came up with that yesterday, but I might be known by some as Maluigi (put down some QQ on this forum on that name once, still sorry for that), Nintendude (I really thought of the name myself, but a day later I realized that there was a long term member with the same name... turned out I snagged his nick lol), Sainty01 (Youtube and Steam), or Pent even (World of Warcraft). I'm 20 years old, I'm from the Netherlands and like to play games, piano, and maybe put some efforts in studying if theres time left ;p.

I've been playing Nintendo games since I got myself an N64 with SM64, it totally blew me away. Ever since, I always considered music to be an important part of the total experience of a game. Coincidentally, I started playing piano at roughly the same time I started playing games, and have had lessons for 7 years. Near the end of my first piano-era, I thought it'd be cool to be able to play some VG tunes, so I decided to look for them on the internet and voila, there was NSM. It was late 2004/early 2005 and the website was still pretty red, but it also was exactly what I was looking for. Since that moment I've visited the website on a not-so-regular basis, sometimes every day, sometimes I'd stay away for months, although I didn't really play piano anymore, was kinda tired of it at that time (which I still regret now ><).

Anyway, a while ago, I quit WoW so I suddenly found myself with pretty much truckloads of spare time, and decided I'd give the piano another shot. I got hooked pretty quickly, and here I am. I honestly would love to contribute to the website with arrangements, but I'm afraid that's not really gonna happen, at best I can only do single-noted melodies :(. Done some quick search on "arranging for dummies" but I guess it's just a skill you either have or don't... oh well.

I'm trying my best to learn as many of the arrangements as possible, and might start uploading some recordings on youtube some day ^^.

Damn now that I look at this, it nearly looks like a job application... >< ohwell long story short, I've been lurking about for a while already and now that I regained interest in piano, I decided to jump into the fray.

Hope to see you guys around,

~Offkey
The flow of time is always cruel... its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it... A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days...

Youtube channel.
Video's coming soon(ish).

dahans

Hi Offkey!

I hope you will enjoy being a member of NSM! :D It doesn't matter if you don't arrange.
Probably you can record some of my arrangments ;), thanks in advance!
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!