News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

The Introduction Thread

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, March 18, 2008, 08:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Offkey

Quote from: dahans on June 20, 2010, 01:03:28 PMHi Offkey!

I hope you will enjoy being a member of NSM! :D It doesn't matter if you don't arrange.
Probably you can record some of my arrangments ;), thanks in advance!

Heh sure thing, got any recommendations? Not too hard please, I'm not that advanced yet ;p
The flow of time is always cruel... its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it... A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days...

Youtube channel.
Video's coming soon(ish).

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

universe-X

Welcome! :) And don't worry, we have plenty of other stuff for you to do if you're not the best at arranging ;)

Offkey

Yer noticed that, would be happy to though :D.
The flow of time is always cruel... its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it... A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days...

Youtube channel.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

dahans

Quote from: Offkey on June 20, 2010, 01:16:04 PMHeh sure thing, got any recommendations? Not too hard please, I'm not that advanced yet ;p

:D I'd be glad if you recorded f.ex Good egg Galaxy, or Starship Mario. Or ANY pokemon arrangment (if you are a fan of Pokemon :D)
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Offkey

Quote from: dahans on June 20, 2010, 10:05:13 PM:D I'd be glad if you recorded f.ex Good egg Galaxy, or Starship Mario. Or ANY pokemon arrangment (if you are a fan of Pokemon :D)
You mad? Who in their right mind wouldn't be a fan of Pokemon :D. Anyway I'll try and pick one with an appropriate level of difficulty :p

Youtube channel.

dahans

WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Offkey

Alright then, the "Piano 1" part of Littleroot sounds solid on its own, and sorry but the rest of the Pokemon sheets seem kinda out of my league... I was gonna learn Mumbo's Mountain for the community project but that one is kinda hard as well so I'll just give this a shot instead, maybe I'll try the Fire Emblem theme as well later on ^_^.

edit: mm seems I'm kinda going offtopic here, I'll stop spamming now :P

Youtube channel.

ETFROXX

Welcome, Offkey!
I can see dahans likes you already. :3

Offkey

Well peeps thank you for the many friendly welcomes. In return, I'll do lots of piano playing this holiday and make many video's, hopefully, furthermore I'll be trolling the forums and IRC daily from now on. See ya there! ^^

Youtube channel.

universe-X

haha, please tell me you'll be lurking and posting and NOT trolling xP We've had a few trolls here and there.

TheLegend

Quote from: universe-X on June 21, 2010, 02:23:26 PMhaha, please tell me you'll be lurking and posting and NOT trolling xP We've had a few trolls here and there.
*stares at TheLegend
I'm all better.

MaestroUGC

Ok, with crap like that you're just asking for people to pick on you.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

TheLegend

Quote from: MaestroUGC on June 21, 2010, 05:57:36 PMOk, with crap like that you're just asking for people to pick on you.

exactly.  They're gonna test me and I'm gonna pass.  Unless I don't brush up on my grammar... ...