News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

The Introduction Thread

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, March 18, 2008, 08:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

universe-X

I wasn't trying to test you. At all. So you fail.

Brassman388

Quote from: Offkey on June 21, 2010, 01:00:27 PMWell peeps thank you for the many friendly welcomes. In return, I'll do lots of piano playing this holiday and make many video's, hopefully, furthermore I'll be trolling the forums and IRC daily from now on. See ya there! ^^

See you in a bit, sweetcakes.

;)

TheLegend

Quote from: universe-X on June 21, 2010, 06:07:11 PMI wasn't trying to test you. At all. So you fail.
... uh, what?

Taser9090

Welcome Offkey :D

Your avatar scares me. What your avater is, is what people think what you look like in real life :\

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

Offkey

Lol, well maybe I should post my real face in that other thread then... I've loved that pic from the moment I first saw it, it's from The idiots of Garry's Mod, a video which I would recommend for anyone to watch if you haven't already, mm I should post it in the pic/video thread I suppose ^_^
The flow of time is always cruel... its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it... A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days...

Youtube channel.
Video's coming soon(ish).

mailman105

Guess what? I am now in your sphere of existence! Anyway, I like video game music and can play piano decently. I don't have the full finale, just notepad. for now. And I've been following NSM for a long time. So.
I am looking forward to whatever is in front of me.

dahans

Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

mailman105

Thanks! I might even be able to arrange stuff. Maybe. But I've never done it before.
I am looking forward to whatever is in front of me.

dahans

That's alright! If you want to I can help you with arranging!
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

ETFROXX

Ah, you were the one in chat that Dude was freaking out about.

Welcome. ^_^

universe-X

Offkey

Welcome, enjoy your stay here  :D
The flow of time is always cruel... its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it... A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days...

Youtube channel.
Video's coming soon(ish).

DrP

I can't believe I haven't found this place until today... might as well introduce myself to the world!

Bonjour, je m'appelle Dr. Pamplemousse/drpamp/drew <---Though it aint my name (i think its my middle name)
sex: i think im a guy... the doctors are still figuring this one out
Born: Irvine, California, United States
Location: Orange County, California (I'm moving up to San Luis Obispo in about 2 months for college [about 2 hours north of LA])
Languages: English (primary), French (deuxième), German (ein klein), Japanese (ã,おねã"ですかã€,) and Dutch (ik ben nederland)
Hobbies: Music (Piano, Clarinet, Oboe, Flute, Steel Drums, Vibes, Drums, Bass Guitar... etc), kayaking, swimming, jogging, skiing, jetskiing, water skiing, hiking, flying, cooking, playing videogames, eating!, volleyball
Grade: College Freshman (but going in with Sophomore standing)
favorite subject: History and Economics
favorite anime: Pokémon (its the only one... otherwise, I'm normal)
favorite videogame: Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
favorite nonvideogame piano music: Chopin's Grand Valse Op 18
favorite videogame piano music: Midna's Desperation
favorite band: MUSE! or the Killers
favorite colors: Slate Blue, Royal Purple, Forest Green, Brown, Maroon, Orange, Deep Red
favorite tv shows: South Park, 30 Rock, Friends, The Simpsons, 24, Community, Seinfeld
favorite videogame series: Legend of Zelda
favorite drink: DR PEPPER!!!
favorite food: French/German/Austrian/Italian/Japanese/Chinese/Chick-Fil-A
favorite movie: either The Hangover, Ocean's 13, Anchorman or Wedding Crashers (i like so many more)

universe-X

I like how Chick-Fil-A basically meant American xD

Anyways, welcome to NSM and thanks for showing me where you live! :)

DrP

Quote from: universe-X on July 07, 2010, 09:11:44 PMI like how Chick-Fil-A basically meant American xD

Anyways, welcome to NSM and thanks for showing me where you live! :)

basically (there's only three fast food chains I will eat at: Chick-Fil-A, In-and-Out (a burger joint) and Carls Jr)! Just don't come hunt me down (or send hired goons)...