News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

The Introduction Thread

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, March 18, 2008, 08:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

universe-X

Welcome to NSM SuperRiolu! :D You're already in my top 5 because you play cello (even if you're not that good), and like Chi/Viet food! :D

SuperRiolu

Quote from: Maretocks on August 15, 2010, 12:17:11 AMChord|Chord|Chord|Chord|Chord|Chord|Chord|Chord| I see a little silhouette-o of a man SCARAMOOSH! SCARAMOOSH! will you do the fandango?

Thunderbolts of Lightning, very very frightening me! Galileo... Galileo... Galileo Figaro...
Its a good song but not my favorite
Quote from: Roz~ on August 15, 2010, 09:19:12 AMNo "e" on Bienvenu though, I don't think he's a female. x)
Also, le Québec salue la France. Bienvenu sur les forums.

Welcome to the forums. ^_^

Ah, merci Roz! Mais je veux dire, en Bordeaux, nous disons «Bienvenue» à tout le monde. Its one of our things we do to separate from the rest of France!

We French use aux instead of sur les, because you are inside of a site. It's probably just a minor difference. Le français canadien est un peu different que le français de France!

Quote from: universe-X on August 15, 2010, 10:37:47 AMWelcome to NSM SuperRiolu! :D You're already in my top 5 because you play cello (even if you're not that good), and like Chi/Viet food! :D

I just played it for a bit because I play bass guitar and that violin is just overrated (is that the right word?)
I'm just going to spend my summer here in California doing so many things. There are a lot of things to do here!

SuperFireKirby

I belive that is the correct word, depending on what you're trying to say. If you mean to say that violin is given to much praise and credit then yes, that was an excellent word choice.

The "that" after the "and" shouldn't be there though.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SuperRiolu

Cool, thanks! I cant wait to go back to the United States to test out my English again!
I'm just going to spend my summer here in California doing so many things. There are a lot of things to do here!

Roz~

Quote from: SuperRiolu on August 15, 2010, 12:16:08 PMWelcome to the forums. ^_^

Ah, merci Roz! Mais je veux dire, en Bordeaux, nous disons «Bienvenue» à tout le monde. Its one of our things we do to separate from the rest of France!

We French use aux instead of sur les, because you are inside of a site. It's probably just a minor difference. Le français canadien est un peu different que le français de France!

I just played it for a bit because I play bass guitar and that violin is just overrated (is that the right word?)

En même temps c'est normal qu'il soit différent, la langue a évoluée différemment durant la période où la France a abandonnée sa colonie. x) Sinon c'est peut-être parce qu'ici c'est plutôt vu comme étant "Sois le bienvenu" et que chez vous c'est "Je te souhaite la bienvenue". M'enfin c'est pas grave, c'est les différences qui rendent ça agréable quand je parle avec des Français je trouve. :P
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SuperRiolu

Quote from: Roz~ on August 16, 2010, 05:30:22 AMEn même temps c'est normal qu'il soit différent, la langue a évoluée différemment durant la période où la France a abandonnée sa colonie. x) Sinon c'est peut-être parce qu'ici c'est plutôt vu comme étant "Sois le bienvenu" et que chez vous c'est "Je te souhaite la bienvenue". M'enfin c'est pas grave, c'est les différences qui rendent ça agréable quand je parle avec des Français je trouve. :P

Ton commentaire est compréhensible. Je trouve quand je parle avec une canadienne française, j'apprends des choses que je ne vois pas quotidien. Si tu viens à la France, je dirai «Je te souhaite la bienvenue».  Je te remercie pour ta perspicacité  :D

ETFROXX

SuperRiolu

KT

First of all: hi. Don't really know what to say here so I asked ETF and she said to say hi. So hi again.
Um, I'm KT. I know some members from another forum that I go to. ETF, Mashi, and Wry are all friends of mine. They've talked about this, so I lurked for a couple of days and then I decided to register.
So yeah don't know what else to say other then "hi" and "sup" and "<insert your favorite greeting here>".

universe-X

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: KT on August 21, 2010, 07:04:31 PMFirst of all: hi. Don't really know what to say here so I asked ETF and she said to say hi. So hi again.
Um, I'm KT. I know some members from another forum that I go to. ETF, Mashi, and Wry are all friends of mine. They've talked about this, so I lurked for a couple of days and then I decided to register.
So yeah don't know what else to say other then "hi" and "sup" and "<insert your favorite greeting here>".

Ask ETF for sexy pics, she loves to give them out.

me irl
[close]

ETFROXX

Shut up Kefka no one likes you.

SuperRiolu

Quote from: ETFROXX on August 21, 2010, 08:55:17 PMShut up Kefka no one likes you.

I have seen tension between him and others here.

Also, Welcome KT! You just lowered the guy-to-girl ratio by a significant factor

universe-X

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on August 21, 2010, 08:47:59 PMAsk Universe-X for sexy pics, he loves to give them out.

I have some nice bewbs, there's an extra to go around.

inb4ETF'slies

ETFROXX