News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

The Introduction Thread

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, March 18, 2008, 08:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ETFROXX

We're trying not to scare people off.

Winter

Oh... right, yeah.

That's hard to do.

GaryOak

Haha, I think I stick with my regular GaryOak-avatar. If I just can find it.
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

dahans

xD Welcome to NSM Gary Oak :D.
You said your favourite anime isn't pokemon... why's your account name garyoak? ^^
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

GaryOak

Pokemon anime was great only for a little while. Then it started to suck ;D. But Gary's still one of my favourite vg/anime characters.
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

I love you. <3
I love you
<3 u2 Gary

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Winter

GaryOak

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on November 22, 2010, 06:33:57 PMBoo.

Sorry, man ;D. FFVI was great but it didn't kill my FFVII-fanboyness.

I love you. <3
I love you
<3 u2 Gary

Winter

Final fantasy VI is Final Fantasy III in america right?

that's the one i'm working on right now, and it kicks ass, I've heard a lot about VII and I'd love to play it.

SuperFireKirby

It's a lovely game if you're like me and aren't fanboy of any of the other FF's... or haven't played any of the other ones. Otherwise, you may may not like it as much.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Winter

I barely played any of them, half of FF 13 10 mins of 12

and I plan on beating 6.. or 3, whatever

GaryOak

I have beated FFVI-FFX and tried I, X-2, and XII. I could have beaten the first one but I have US cartridge on European NES and it doesn't work properly. Like part of the textes aren't visible and the musics are awfully slow. If I'm correct, they didn't release that game in Europe at all so I'd have to buy US console:/.

Or I could just cut the crap and play with it emulator.

I love you. <3
I love you
<3 u2 Gary

Winter

KefkaticFanatic

The problem with 7 is that the characters are all awful.  The Sepheroth's backstory is that he's a bitch, Cloud is just an emo retard, and the rest are just generic.

Besides the tiger guy.  He's.  I don't even.

me irl
[close]

Tranzlater

I started playing FF about 2 years ago... I played I, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, X, XII and XIII...
VIII is probably my fave. Yeah. I know.
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.