DrP's Submissions - NEW Skyward Sword Added (12/18)

Started by DrP, June 27, 2010, 07:26:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What game is this Orchestral Arrangement from?

Pokémon Black and White
Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess
Super Mario Galaxy S/Galaxy S II (hahah)
Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver
Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time
Super Mario 64
This isn't from a game

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

Damn you, you fool! jk.

So, Veilstone City is up... on to the Bicycle theme from Pokémon Gold and Silver

I also uploaded something I arranged for Steel Drum Band about a year ago that my group and I performed at Disneyland! Hope its good for you (and I had so much fun playing it!)

Cobraroll

Is that Bicycle Theme for harpsichord? Or is it a guitar duet? It's hard to hear from the MID.

Anyway, we have a piano arrangement for it already on site. But this might be better. I'll check when Finale Reader is finished downloading.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

DrP

Its a harpsichord. It will be changed to piano for the big Pokémon G/S Medley a bunch of us are doing!

Cobraroll

Veilstone City is good, but when I clicked the Mario Bros. arrangement, I kinda was expecting Mario...

And Sinnoh Underground both looks and sounds good. It's in my queue!

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

DrP

That happens a lot, sometimes links don't copy... its all fixed now!!

DrP

Eterna City and Route 27 are up!! Do with them as you please (just dont feed the music to the dogs)

Sheets going up next in queue: Hearthome City and Route 32/36

DrP

Hearthome City and Route 32/36 have been finished and are on the submission part of my thread.

Next: SS Aqua and (Route 216 or End Credits-GSC)!! Enjoy!

DrP

SS Aqua and ... Oreburgh City are finished. Ha, tricked all of you!

Next on the Queue: End Credits from G/S/C and Surfing from R/S/E!!!

Enjoy! Don't eat too much cheese!

Cobraroll

Don't we have the G/S/C Ending on site already? It's there under "Staff Credits"

Or you mean the "The End" ending, which is a much slower version of the credits theme?

DrP

You may have it on the site already, but for our G/S medley, we are rewriting a bunch of songs to put into it. We don't want to include every single arranger on site, also... then itll just be a long mess of credit on the first page of the sheet. Plus, I think I can make it better

SlowPokemon

If you mean "more playable" then great. ;)
And you're SUPER speedy with arranging, aren't you. o_-

DrP

I has a secret... but anyone with a mac can make sheets so much faster!

Here's the secret: I plug my digital piano into my Mac, I open Garageband, I listen to the song about 5 times, I begin to play along with the song and I improvise from there. I record the melody and bass and I export to a MIDI file (using an external program) and then I import into finale, and fix any problems (and the key signature is there... yay!) et voilà... C'est fini!

The Ending theme will be 1) more playable and 2) sound better for a Grand Finale!

SlowPokemon

Oh, and great Hearthome arrangement - slightly late. ;)

DrP

not a problem. Im working on a R/S/E song today! woo, should be up by 1 or 2 (my time)... so count forward 3 hours!