News:

Subscribe to our Twitch Channel!

Main Menu

Piano beginner

Started by Super_Link, July 14, 2010, 07:18:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Super_Link

Hi, I have a question. I just started playing paino. I can read music and all that just can't get my fingers to move correctly. If anyone has pionters and some good video game sheet music for a nub or Piano tutroials that would be awsome.

Super_Link

There Has to be someone to help me out, Belive me I google stuff.

Shadoninja

what do you mean when your fingers don't move correctly?
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Ruto

Wow I just noticed this thread after submitting the thread in the feedback section. o_O

Some beginner sheet music---probably Zelda's Lullaby?

Your fingers don't move correctly---I think I have an idea of what you're saying, but I'm not sure. Do you mean you have trouble with 2 hands?

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SuperFireKirby

Or Kakariko Village. The one from LoZ- Twilight Princess, that is. That's pretty much the first video game sheet music I ever learned to play.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Maretocks

I started out learning Song of Storms and Lost Woods, (OoT). They were difficult, (Lost Woods especially) but I think they gave me a huge step up technique and ability wise early on. I recommend learning them. Oh, and Dreamland from SSB. One of the first (relatively) proper-length songs I learnt. Albeit it was crap, it helps. :P

Kakariko Village from OoT is also pretty fantastic.
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>