News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

General Pokémon

Started by DrP, July 18, 2010, 04:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your favorite Mega Evolution (G2)

Ampharos
Scizor
Heracross
Houndoom
Tyranitar

Music44

Sounds awesome,  ;D
the 3rd gen is my second favorite, right next to the 2nd gen. (So it's almost as if it's my favorite. XD)
I also have been waiting for a 3DS pokemon game. (I am pretty sure this is going to be for the 3DS.)

Kman96

Guys, I have some speculation as to what may be announced tomorrow....And it's a mighty big one.

I mean, WHAAAAAAAT???
Party Hard!
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Kman96 on January 07, 2013, 08:02:23 PMGuys, I have some speculation as to what may be announced tomorrow....And it's a mighty big one.

I mean, WHAAAAAAAT???
Uhhh... more Eeveelutions...??
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Shadoninja

Quote from: Kman96 on January 07, 2013, 08:02:23 PMGuys, I have some speculation as to what may be announced tomorrow....And it's a mighty big one.

I mean, WHAAAAAAAT???
17. 289 if they start playing with dual-type eeveelutions and
assuming my maths is correct.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Shadoninja on January 07, 2013, 09:19:48 PM17. 289 if they start playing with dual-type eeveelutions and
assuming my maths is correct.
A whole region devoted to Eeveelutions... your goal: to catch 289 Eevee(s) and evolve them all.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Cobraroll

The Stream starts in five minutes, people! Don't forget to watch!

http://www.nintendo.co.uk/Misc-/Nintendo-Direct/Latest-Nintendo-Direct/Nintendo-Direct-698557.html

Also:
Quote from: NintendoPlease note: this presentation features video footage of software currently in production. As such, certain aspects of the footage shown (e.g. terminology) may differ slightly from the final retail product.

Is this a standard message, or a clear indication that we'll see a new game?
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Shadoninja

Pokemon X and Pokemon Y look awesome.

Cobraroll

And so it dawns... the sixth generation.

And, I must say, it looks great!

EDIT: We got our elk!

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Shadoninja

The 3D modelling and battles look fantastic. It's nice that this is supposedly getting a worldwide release so we don't have to wait longer than them japanese.

http://youtu.be/VzO6J981nAw
http://youtu.be/4bIrWryFc7A

Clanker37

The games look great! But I'm slightly disappointed that Gen 5 only lasted 2 years. It feels like it should have been longer to co-inside with previous gen's length. Black and White 2 are still, well as he says, "Fresh in our minds," so I'm a bit concerned about Game Freak just throwing in a new generation. It's like they've run out of ideas, so the just move on. Also, RSE needs a remake. It's been 10 years since we first played it, and it's high time we got a 3D version.

Actually, imagine Hoenn with 3D game play? AMAZING. Perhaps Game Freak intended for the 3rd gen to be remade in 3D, so as not to give us a stale game. In FRLG and HGSS, there were significant changes to the game play mechanics, even though most if not all (especially in FRLG) were introduced in 3rd gen. The game play just didn't change that much in 4th and hardly at all in 5th, so perhaps they need more new mechanics to make the RSE remakes still the same as the original, but different enough to not be accussed of just being a RSE Game Boy game with a 3DS logo.

Did just argue with myself in one post? I hope I'm not going insane

K-NiGhT

The only starter that looked okay to me was Fennekin. The grass one looked like a direct clone of Oshawott, and the water type just looked kinda funny.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Clanker37

Quote from: K-NiGhT on January 08, 2013, 04:16:29 AMThe only starter that looked okay to me was Fennekin. The grass one looked like a direct clone of Oshawott, and the water type just looked kinda funny.
I think the water one looks cool. I like frogs and stuff so I'll probably get... Froakie? Like Croaky with an F? GENIUS But I love water-types a lot so, I'll probably get Froakie anyways. And also, I think it's really cute, but I guess I'll wait until evolution lines are shown.

SlowPokemon

Well the starters are already looking way cooler than Gen IV or V. I like all three, but I'm not a fan of the water type's name. Lol.

Can't wait till October, I'm happy they're not stretching gen V out like the did the others--the new Pokemon are getting to feel a bit old.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Cobraroll

Quote from: K-NiGhT on January 08, 2013, 04:16:29 AMThe only starter that looked okay to me was Fennekin. The grass one looked like a direct clone of Oshawott, and the water type just looked kinda funny.

Fennekin:

Zorua: