News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

General Pokémon

Started by DrP, July 18, 2010, 04:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your favorite Mega Evolution (G2)

Ampharos
Scizor
Heracross
Houndoom
Tyranitar

Nitro Indigo

Anime Pokémon confirmed for Gen 7.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

Ōkami~MD

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
*hairflip*
FABULOUS

hello? there should be GIF here can u help me find it

Altissimo

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 02, 2016, 09:01:16 AMI mean the sprites for Shellos were found in the data of Ruby and Sapphire but I think that's it as far as anything Game Freak has said they cut from that game

True! I'd forgotten about that. My theory mostly relied on in-game stuff though.

cashwarrior1

And now I've re-discovered my love for gen 3's music... Wow, all of pokemon's music is great! I guess you can't love one over another, you have to love them all!!!!!

mikey

meh
first and third gen is miles better than the others and fourth and sixth gen are still way better than second
unmotivated

Nebbles

I actually really like gen 2's music. I can't explain it, but there's something about it I really like.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

cashwarrior1

When I listen to gen 1 and gen 2's music I think "Wow, this is really good!" Then I listen to gen 3's and I think "This is defiantly the best!" Then I listen to gen 5's and I think "No, this is my favorite... I CAN'T DECIDED!!!!!!" And this happens everytime I listen to pokemon music.

Nitro Indigo

Theory time!
Quote from: Corphish's Ruby PokéDex entryCorphish were originally foreign Pokémon that were imported as pets. They eventually turned up in the wild. This Pokémon is very hardy and has greatly increased its population.
My theory is that they were once Shellos in Hoenn, but they went locally extinct due to competition with Corphish.
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

K-NiGhT

I think you're reading too much into it
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Nitro Indigo

If you think that theory was out-there, you should watch any Pokémon theory video on YouTube.

BlackDragonSlayer

But you're still reading into it too much. :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Nitro Indigo

But theorizing is fun...

mikey

IT'S NOT A THEORY
WHERE'S YOUR DATA
WHERE'S YOUR TESTING
WHERE'S YOUR HYPOTHESIS
unmotivated

Nitro Indigo

WHERE'S MY CLICKBAIT.

(...Is it bad that I sort of like Game Theory? The "Pokémon world is Earth" theory on JWittz's channel was a bit out-there and unexplained, though.)

I have half-baked ideas for a fanfic where humans entered the Pokémon world through Hoopa's rings, and is full of my headcanons, but I don't know what to do with it. I've lost interest in writing in the past few months. DX

Nebbles

I generally dislike theories because they're overblown and way too out there. Very few theories I've read actually are believable.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel