News:

Are you on Discord? Join our server!

Main Menu

General Pokémon

Started by DrP, July 18, 2010, 04:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your favorite Mega Evolution (G2)

Ampharos
Scizor
Heracross
Houndoom
Tyranitar

Ōkami~MD

oh right! sorry... yeah, I'm british
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
*hairflip*
FABULOUS

hello? there should be GIF here can u help me find it

JDMEK5

You guys all grabbed your shiny Kalos legends, right?

http://xy10.pokemontcgxy.com/en-us/legendary.php
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

SlowPokemon

Hell yeah I did! Also, notice that if you register for the Johto Classic tournament this week and participate in at least three battles when the competition starts, you'll get Whitney's Miltank.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

JDMEK5

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 21, 2016, 09:33:20 AMHell yeah I did! Also, notice that if you register for the Johto Classic tournament this week and participate in at least three battles when the competition starts, you'll get Whitney's Miltank.
Why would I want the bane of my childhood?

Also, incidentally, would you have an extra shiny Xerneas? I kinda sorta missed it XD
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements

Nebbles

The important question: Are all four of the Miltank's moves Rollout?
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Latios212

Quote from: JDMEK5 on May 21, 2016, 09:44:52 AMAlso, incidentally, would you have an extra shiny Xerneas? I kinda sorta missed it XD
If I can be bothered to actually pick one up from the Pokémon Center then sure :P
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Dudeman

Quote from: JDMEK5 on May 21, 2016, 09:44:52 AMAlso, incidentally, would you have an extra shiny Xerneas? I kinda sorta missed it XD
Me too, sadly.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

JDMEK5

Quote from: Latios212 on May 21, 2016, 10:23:19 AMIf I can be bothered to actually pick one up from the Pokémon Center then sure :P
Please? I'll be your best friend :P

My Arrangements

Latios212

Quote from: JDMEK5 on May 21, 2016, 11:39:53 AMPlease? I'll be your best friend :P
I should have it ready tonight. Skype me later~

Quote from: Dudeman on May 21, 2016, 11:24:31 AMMe too, sadly.
wat no I only have 4 including my brother's
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Dudeman

Quote from: Latios212 on May 21, 2016, 12:01:24 PMwat no I only have 4 including my brother's
Oh, I was just voicing my woes. Don't bother considering me if you're gonna run out of stock. :P
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

JDMEK5

Quote from: Latios212 on May 21, 2016, 12:01:24 PMI should have it ready tonight. Skype me later~
Did I ever tell you you're the best? XD Anyways, thanks. We should have like a Black Market Pokémon Topic for things like these.

My Arrangements

Nitro Indigo

I just remembered that according to the Pokédex, Ninetales lives for a thousand years, and now I'm imagining a Ninetales in Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: JDMEK5 on May 21, 2016, 01:27:52 AMYou guys all grabbed your shiny Kalos legends, right?

http://xy10.pokemontcgxy.com/en-us/legendary.php
I still have yet to get Shiny Yveltal, even though I already have one from elsewhere.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

TheDreamingHawk

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on May 27, 2016, 02:56:53 PMPardon the double post, but :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-news/participate-in-the-pokemon-go-field-test/

I'm still iffy on that. Even more so than Sun/Moon. Early reports from the JPN/AUS field tests are not good at all, only recently did said feedback get used to make the game a bit better than it was before. Definitely a long ways from launch before it shows its true potential.

My Video Game review website: http://www.seafoamgaming.com

My Youtube Gameplay/retrospective channel: https://www.youtube.com/SeafoamGaming