News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

General Pokémon

Started by DrP, July 18, 2010, 04:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your favorite Mega Evolution (G2)

Ampharos
Scizor
Heracross
Houndoom
Tyranitar

DrP

But I would have to transfer all my good Pokémon from Platinum.

I have also officially shelved HG and packed it with my other DS which is going to school with me. Maybe we can do it after I unpack (which will be three weeks away from monday)

And I can wait for BW... I have decided to hold off on playing the JP version early, but I will be watching the anime in Japanese, prepping for my Japanese class and doing my bulbapedia thang!

Shadoninja

Quote from: drpamplemousse on August 20, 2010, 02:39:36 PMSeems like it...

I am just about to face Karen in SS!!! My team currently is,

Crobat, Girafarig, Umbreon, Lapras, Snorlax, and Charizard! I wont have any problems against Lance this time with Dragonite (like in HG when it was the only Pokémon that knew Ice Beam)

I HATE Karen.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

SlowPokemon

Aaron would beg to differ.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

SuperRiolu

I'm just going to spend my summer here in California doing so many things. There are a lot of things to do here!

DrP

she's a member of the Johto Elite Four. She is Marion, according to the French versions

SlowPokemon

Check out my story The Will to Go On in the storytelling forums for an in-depth (albeit unfinished) history of Karen, Will, and Aaron. ;)

Good advertising... I should ask Concerto to put it on the News Reel! xD

DrP

put what in the news reel?

SlowPokemon

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 20, 2010, 06:14:57 PMCheck out my story The Will to Go On in the storytelling forums for an in-depth (albeit unfinished) history of Karen, Will, and Aaron. ;)

^

EDIT: Also, @Roz + Dr Grapefruit - give me a time when we can all chat to restart our games. Or a time. Either one.

DrP

Well, you need to get MSN messenger, first... for that to happen. And probably next month. I dont have time now, especially the next three weeks

Shadoninja

if y'all are restarting platinum, i'm down for it.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

SuperRiolu

I should might as well as join in. Now, I just have to find Platinum when I return home

We are heading to Hakodate for the day... and then we will come back late tonight! Were going to explore Sapporo more tomorrow! Sapporo has to be my favorite City in Japan (Tokyo is just overrated).

Jubilife City is based off of Sapporo!
I'm just going to spend my summer here in California doing so many things. There are a lot of things to do here!

DrP

See the I'm away thread! It kinda sucks you are leaving tomorrow. Did you get me anything?

SuperRiolu

YES! A hug and this huge box that we're shipping to you tomorrow. Youre going to love all the stuff we're sending you... C'est un secret!

Roz~

I wish I could go to Japan... or at least someone I know, so I could get stuff from there too. x)
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.