News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

General Pokémon

Started by DrP, July 18, 2010, 04:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your favorite Mega Evolution (G2)

Ampharos
Scizor
Heracross
Houndoom
Tyranitar

FSM-Reapr

holy shit Nebbles dominates the shit out of everybody!!! :O

edit: Now she's a Flaaffy
<3 u Nebu

^epic electrosaurus

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

EFitTrainr

I like food.

SlowPokemon

FSM will you name a Minccino after me
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bubbles

"This is our boss, Mr. Stu Deeoh!"

Pokemon games are so clever. Also I've deemed Azurill completely useless now that mine is level 12 with a special attack of 9.

BlackDragonSlayer

...I don't know where else to put this, sooooo...

Backstory: Lauual was one of my first sprites, back when I made all the sprites bigger before I edited them. :P The original ones are the bigger ones, and the normal sized ones are the new ones, a tribute to how far I've come with Pokemon sprite editing. I literally did the whole thing over: the original ones are really messed up and hard to work with.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FSM-Reapr

Sorry Slow...
...I already did that!

I better start catching lots of pokemanz. XD

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on October 20, 2012, 11:47:24 PMSorry Slow...
...I already did that!

I better start catching lots of pokemanz. XD
...on another note, I'm taking sprite fusion requests in my spare time...

Just post a few names, the type(s) you want it to be, and leave the rest to me! It's totally free, so no refunds! :P :P

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FSM-Reapr

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on October 21, 2012, 12:47:58 AMWhy did you quote me? ???
Because it sounded lonely and didn't exactly seem complete (and like I was talking to myself :P).

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

davy

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on October 21, 2012, 12:35:24 AM...on another note, I'm taking sprite fusion requests in my spare time...

Just post a few names, the type(s) you want it to be, and leave the rest to me! It's totally free, so no refunds! :P :P

So I started looking at pokémon/trainer sprites I'd like to be fused, and this was the result:

Wailord+Camerupt (Poison)

Tympole+Magneton (Water/Electricity)

Wally+Kirlia (Psychic)

Dome Ace Tukker+Palkia (Dragon/Psychic)

Subway Boss Ingo+Subway Boss Emmet+Snorunt (Ice/Darkness) (Snorunt should be as big as Ingo and Emmet together)

Iris+Gothorita (Darkness)
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on October 20, 2012, 05:56:29 PM"This is our boss, Mr. Stu Deeoh!"

Pokemon games are so clever. Also I've deemed Azurill completely useless now that mine is level 12 with a special attack of 9.

It's really good as a Marill/Azumarill, assuming you have the ability huge power. And you could also be looking at a negative effect of your nature.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Clanker37

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 21, 2012, 06:17:12 AMIt's really good as a Marill/Azumarill, assuming you have the ability huge power. And you could also be looking at a negative effect of your nature.
I love Azumarill! It's so adorable and cute, but it can also massacre everything it meets! (Well, nearly everything)

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: davy on October 21, 2012, 05:50:55 AMSo I started looking at pokémon/trainer sprites I'd like to be fused, and this was the result:

Wailord+Camerupt (Poison)

Tympole+Magneton (Water/Electricity)

Wally+Kirlia (Psychic)

Dome Ace Tukker+Palkia (Dragon/Psychic)

Subway Boss Ingo+Subway Boss Emmet+Snorunt (Ice/Darkness) (Snorunt should be as big as Ingo and Emmet together)

Iris+Gothorita (Darkness)
Well, I'm not sure if I can do the trainer sprites (I've never worked with them before), but I'll gladly attempt the other ones! :D

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

blueflower999

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on October 21, 2012, 12:35:24 AM...on another note, I'm taking sprite fusion requests in my spare time...

*Uses random number generator to make number between 1 and 649*
Charmeleon and Mightyena

This'll be interesting.
Bulbear! Blueflower999