News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

General Pokémon

Started by DrP, July 18, 2010, 04:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your favorite Mega Evolution (G2)

Ampharos
Scizor
Heracross
Houndoom
Tyranitar

Kman96

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on November 22, 2012, 12:01:13 PMepic join avenue reference
that's what I figured, but I haven't played bw2 in ages...so much damn homework.
Party Hard!
[close]

FSM-Reapr

update:

Mr. Krabs the Boldore died. I caught a Golduck(Gladstone), Mantine(no name yet) and Frillish(Vera, couldn't resist)

SlowPokemon

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on November 22, 2012, 02:20:41 PMupdate:

Mr. Krabs the Boldore died. I caught a Golduck(Gladstone), Mantine(no name yet) and Frillish(Vera, couldn't resist)

Out of curiosity why did you pick the name Gladstone?
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

FSM-Reapr

idk how you spell it but, Gladstone Goose from Donald Duck? (I know, golduck can't be a goose)

Cobraroll

^His name is actually Gladstone Gander. He's half goose, though, so you'd stille be somewhat right on that.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Yugi

Started Pokemon Black, chose Tepig.

Kman96

The only Pokémon anime episode to take place in Alyos...

Maybe I should put something about this in my story! Ideas?
Party Hard!
[close]

SlowPokemon

Quote from: SocialFox on November 23, 2012, 05:05:36 PMStarted Pokemon Black, chose Tepig.

whyyyy it becomes so ugly
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Yugi

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 23, 2012, 08:46:52 PMwhyyyy it becomes so ugly
I normally pick the underrated pokemon.
*snip*

Bubbles

I picked Tepig too, even though I like Oshawott better, but Im not really sure why. I remember my friend complaining about her Samurott because it has a strong offense but low defense, and the opposite with Serperior. Emboar seemed around the middle for me

Social is your copy real or fake?

Yugi

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 23, 2012, 08:46:52 PMwhyyyy it becomes so ugly
He can get the best nicknames; Porkchops, BBQ, Barbecue, Bacon
;)

Zunawe

I chose tepig just because he starts fairly decently. High attack mixed with some agility booster item early on. I switch my pokemon out for ones that hit hard and fast as soon as I get the chance. I especially like Timburr right now.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Jompa

Am I the only one who ALLWAYS ditch my starter? I don't like wasting one of my 6 slots, on something one third of all the other players have.. Besides they're not thaat good.. There's allways a better grass type, or water type, or fire type, than the respective type of starter..
The only time I EVER used my starter, was when I played through Black - I used Samurott
Birdo for Smash

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: Jompa on November 24, 2012, 01:35:47 AMAm I the only one who ALLWAYS ditch my starter? I don't like wasting one of my 6 slots, on something one third of all the other players have.. Besides they're not thaat good.. There's allways a better grass type, or water type, or fire type, than the respective type of starter..
The only time I EVER used my starter, was when I played through Black - I used Samurott
My starters always die in nuzlockes, so that means I have to ditch them. :-\