News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

General Pokémon

Started by DrP, July 18, 2010, 04:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your favorite Mega Evolution (G2)

Ampharos
Scizor
Heracross
Houndoom
Tyranitar

Waddle Bro

Quote from: K-NiGhT on July 23, 2015, 05:38:31 PMMODEST NATURE DIANCIE GOD BLESS
sorry to break it to you bro but modest on diancie isn't good on it, it just weakens your Diamond Storm, besides Timid>Modest even if you wouldn't run Diamond Storm because it allows you to outspeed a ton of stuff(or speedtie w/ latis).

SlowPokemon

Huh I got a Timid one
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Waddle Bro on July 24, 2015, 06:31:18 PMsorry to break it to you bro but modest on diancie isn't good on it, it just weakens your Diamond Storm, besides Timid>Modest even if you wouldn't run Diamond Storm because it allows you to outspeed a ton of stuff(or speedtie w/ latis).
oh someone told me modest was good and that Diamond Storm was a special move ;_; rip in spaghetti never forgetti
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

mayastarr041

A quick Pokemon question for Platinum: I just got the Coal Badge...a while back and I'm wondering what do all the badges do? Is there a specific thing that happens when I get them all? And how do I get the legendary Pokemon on the front of the cover?
Remember that this is my first Pokemon game and yes, I know I could search it online, but I want to hear it from you guys, for no particular reason.  :-\
Hero of Trains is the BEST! Love you girl!

AwesomeYears

You need the eight badges to challenge the Elite Four, 4 of the best Pokemon trainers in the game and then steal the Champion's title! The Giratina will appear towards the end of the game ;)

mayastarr041

Quote from: AwesomeYears on July 25, 2015, 10:17:31 PMYou need the eight badges to challenge the Elite Four, 4 of the best Pokemon trainers in the game and then steal the Champion's title! The Giratina will appear towards the end of the game ;)
Oh wow! I can't wait to steal the title! Though at this rate, I don't think I can because I lost to Roark like 5 times before I beat him....
I feel ashamed

K-NiGhT

Quote from: mayastarr041 on July 25, 2015, 10:24:00 PMOh wow! I can't wait to steal the title! Though at this rate, I don't think I can because I lost to Roark like 5 times before I beat him....
I feel ashamed
which starter are you using?
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

mayastarr041

Chimchar. That chimp is soo adorable.  :) :)

AwesomeYears

Ayy, I was a Chimchar starter as well!

Quote from: mayastarr041 on July 25, 2015, 10:24:00 PMI lost to Roark like 5 times before I beat him....
I feel ashamed
Don't feel ashamed, the Fire starter is the only starter that is weak to Rock, the other two are super effective :P

Here is a chart to show what Pokemon moves are strong/weak against a typed Pokemon http://www.gamelogs.org/image/feature/Gamelogs_Pokemon_Type_Chart.png

mayastarr041

Maelstrom

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8BEq1DHXyA
Catch-em-all glitched run starts at 9:35.
Blindfolded race starts at 2:22:48

Nebbles

I caught both of those live, they were fantastic.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

FierceDeity

oh my god the people running this are so awkward it's adorable

*crowd claps after beating rival*

"...yeah"

FierceDeity

double post but wait what the fuck does this guy only know information about pokemon in relation to speed running?

"Oh wait I forgot to teach it Psychic. Oh well, teleport is psychic type move so we should be fine" wait what the shit do you expect teleport to do in a trainer battle

Wait was he literally just trying to pretend like he cared about winning

Nvm that's gold

Altissimo

Quote from: FierceDeity on August 03, 2015, 09:12:15 PMdouble post but wait what the fuck does this guy only know information about pokemon in relation to speed running?

"Oh wait I forgot to teach it Psychic. Oh well, teleport is psychic type move so we should be fine" wait what the shit do you expect teleport to do in a trainer battle

Wait was he literally just trying to pretend like he cared about winning

Nvm that's gold

Explain this?? I'm not following but like what happened