News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

General Pokémon

Started by DrP, July 18, 2010, 04:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your favorite Mega Evolution (G2)

Ampharos
Scizor
Heracross
Houndoom
Tyranitar

FierceDeity

The runner pretended to be an idiot for a moment, and had done a glitch to get some Psychic TMs under the pretense of teaching it to his abra before a gym battle, and then started the battle like "Oh wait no I forgot to teach it! Oh well, teleport is still psychic type so it's fine" and then pretended to be shocked when it didn't work

but then he went back to the pokemon center having accomplished what he intended in setting up a glitch

mikey

why does a level 15 spinda outspeed a level 26 slugma
unmotivated

Jub3r7

maybe because slugma is a slug!
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SlowPokemon

Because Spinda is the best Pokémon in existence probably?? idk just a thought
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

SlowPokemon

From now until September 14, a Shiny Rayquaza with Dragon Ascent is available via Wi-fi distribution for Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

what is shitpost

mikey

So right now my team is raikou, gyarados, and blastoise, but it feels like gyarados doesn't fit very well, even though he's a very good gyarados
Does anyone know a good sweeper that would fit better?  This is fourth Gen btw
unmotivated

Altissimo

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on August 14, 2015, 08:28:59 AMSo right now my team is raikou, gyarados, and blastoise, but it feels like gyarados doesn't fit very well, even though he's a very good gyarados
Does anyone know a good sweeper that would fit better?  This is fourth Gen btw

What is this for?

mikey

unmotivated

Hero of Trains

If anyone international wants one of the Rayquazas, I have a limited number available for you guys. PM me if you want one (one per person).
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

Altissimo

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on August 14, 2015, 04:00:42 PMBattle frontier

Tower, I take it? Or Frontier as a whole? Each of the facilities where you can use three Pokémon (of which there are only three) have a bit of a different playstyle. What kind of movesets, EVs/IVs, natures, etc are you running? What strategies are you using?

mikey

My raikou is rash, holding leftovers, with spa and spe ev's, with some health ev's Substitute, thunder wave, aura sphere, thunderbolt He pretty much sweeps everything to be honest

Gyarados is adamant holding life orb, with speed and attack ivs Dragon dance, stone edge, eq, aqua tail

Blastoise is lonely holding chesto berry, with some defensive evs and some attack evs Waterfall, skull bash, toxic, rest. I'm planning on replacing skull bash with a better coverage move but I'm not sure which it would be

I have a weakness to sandstorm type teams and people who spam b ne rush
unmotivated

Altissimo

It's been a while since I did Battle Frontier teambuilding, but I say check out this thread and some of the top teams. You'll probably find some helpful stuff there.

Bespinben

Where's Waldo Pikachu?

Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday