News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

General Pokémon

Started by DrP, July 18, 2010, 04:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your favorite Mega Evolution (G2)

Ampharos
Scizor
Heracross
Houndoom
Tyranitar

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SlowPokemon

I read that and it made me die laughing for about nine years it's the funniest thing I've seen in ages
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

Please let this happen NoA
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

BrainyLucario

Does anyone know if the shiny encounter rate is higher when a pokemon outbreak is happening in Pokemon White Version?
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Magic Mole

Wow...I love the games and content that Nintendo has created, but sometimes the way they treat their fans really leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I'm sure his hunch is right and this whole thing is related to the 20th anniversary and the re-release of the original games :/
Sorry if someone already posted about this

TheDreamingHawk

Quote from: Magic Mole on February 07, 2016, 05:42:55 PM
Wow...I love the games and content that Nintendo has created, but sometimes the way they treat their fans really leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I'm sure his hunch is right and this whole thing is related to the 20th anniversary and the re-release of the original games :/
Sorry if someone already posted about this

This really is sad. The fact that it was done by TPCI (and not NCL who just automates with removals and whatnot because they don't understand youtube as much as their western counterparts) is even worse since I'm sure they actually listened and heard the quality of his music. I don't think he asked for money, did he? If not, then they should at least work out a compromise.

My Video Game review website: http://www.seafoamgaming.com

My Youtube Gameplay/retrospective channel: https://www.youtube.com/SeafoamGaming

E. Gadd Industries

:D I got a Mew from GameStop yesterday! Can't wait for the rest of the year to get the other mythical Pokemon! Also looking forward to go!
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

SlowPokemon

^if anyone happens to get an extra code, hook me up, would you? I don't have a car right now.

Also the Pokémon dude was putting ads on his videos which means he did get payment from them. Doesn't really justify what TPCI did, but it's within their rights.

Waddle Bro

^if it's within their rights, it's completely justified, as the guy doesn't own the copyrighted content. It's just a bit frivolous. I'm guessing Nintendo didn't want people to confuse kanto symphony album with their own symphonic evolutions, but that's just my guess.

BrainyLucario

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on February 08, 2016, 08:21:11 AM:D I got a Mew from GameStop yesterday! Can't wait for the rest of the year to get the other mythical Pokemon! Also looking forward to go!
And this is why I need Pokemon X or Y really badly.
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Yug_Guy

Quote from: SlowPokemon on February 08, 2016, 10:07:12 AMAlso the Pokémon dude was putting ads on his videos which means he did get payment from them. Doesn't really justify what TPCI did, but it's within their rights.
He actually said in the video that he was licensing his tracks through TPCI, meaning that they were receiving a portion of the profits beforehand, which makes this sudden takedown all the more puzzling.

Magic Mole

Welp, goodbye, no more listening to brilliant orchestrations of my favorite Pokemon music on YouTube.

SlowPokemon

Lol so now I'm officially asking, if anyone happens to go to Gamestop, could they pick up an extra Mew serial code for me? I'm so worried I won't be able to find a ride there in time to get Mew.

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Olimar12345

Quote from: SlowPokemon on February 10, 2016, 07:25:00 AMLol so now I'm officially asking, if anyone happens to go to Gamestop, could they pick up an extra Mew serial code for me? I'm so worried I won't be able to find a ride there in time to get Mew.

I asked at my local game stop and they were out. They did say that another one near me has tons of them, so I just have to find time to go there. (Actually, I might be headed out there later today)
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!