News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

General Pokémon

Started by DrP, July 18, 2010, 04:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your favorite Mega Evolution (G2)

Ampharos
Scizor
Heracross
Houndoom
Tyranitar

Roz~

I only get to see the French versions of those shows and it really is horrible. I guess it's the same thing in English anyway.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

DrP

Quote from: Roz~ on August 16, 2010, 04:29:08 PMI only get to see the French versions of those shows and it really is horrible. I guess it's the same thing in English anyway.

but its even worse...

i remember when they had good shows... even stevens... that era!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: drpamplemousse on August 16, 2010, 04:37:32 PMbut its even worse...

i remember when they had good shows... even stevens... that era!

And That's So Raven! xD

About the topic:
Wouldn't it be cool if we could all have exactly one Pokemon? In this world? Come with you to class... on vacations... everywhere...

I would choose Slowpoke. <3

And you all? :)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Roz~

That's a pretty good question. I don't know, I'd like Arcanine and Poliwhirl. There are some others that I'd like, but those 2 really are my favorite. Along with Pokabu. Yeah, I definitely can't pick one.

DrP

Quote from: Roz~ on August 16, 2010, 04:52:31 PMThat's a pretty good question. I don't know, I'd like Arcanine and Poliwhirl. There are some others that I'd like, but those 2 really are my favorite. Along with Pokabu. Yeah, I definitely can't pick one.

Arcanine would be pretty awesome, but it is pretty huge. I could take an Ursaring (and Ill still be taller than it)... but definitely either Umbreon or Growlithe... Pokabu would be cool, too... TOO MANY DECISIONS... ARRRRRGHHHH!

SuperFireKirby

It would be between Alakazam and Jolteon for me. Though I like Jolteon more, Alakazam could do my homework for me.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on August 16, 2010, 05:36:49 PMIt would be between Alakazam and Jolteon for me. Though I like Jolteon more, Alakazam could do my homework for me.

He could probably cure cancer or do something that huge... I wont need help with HW, because its just basically reading from here on out

SlowPokemon

Fine, let's say two.

There are indeed many choices...

Hmm. Slowpoke and...

Perhaps Leafeon? Phanpy and Teddiursa do make for the most adorable pair. xD Hmm. Misdreavus could be interesting to have around. Blissey? You'd be the healthiest person alive. Bulbasaur/Charmander/Squirtle are all so cool! Hypno? No more Insomnia (still, I think I learned from Kare's mistake). And what about baby Pokemon?

Pichu, Cleffa, Igglybuff, and Togepi obviously have the typical evolutions. Wynaut would be hilarious, same for Mime Jr. Vulpix, even cooler than Growlithe. Marill...:) Meowth, Psyduck... Smoochum, Elekid...

The list is neverending. And I only covered some of the cute ones. We could go even farther with strength. I may be taking this too seriously. But that's okay, too.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperRiolu

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 16, 2010, 06:52:05 PMFine, let's say two.

There are indeed many choices...

Hmm. Slowpoke and...

Perhaps Leafeon? Phanpy and Teddiursa do make for the most adorable pair. xD Hmm. Misdreavus could be interesting to have around. Blissey? You'd be the healthiest person alive. Bulbasaur/Charmander/Squirtle are all so cool! Hypno? No more Insomnia (still, I think I learned from Kare's mistake). And what about baby Pokemon?

Pichu, Cleffa, Igglybuff, and Togepi obviously have the typical evolutions. Wynaut would be hilarious, same for Mime Jr. Vulpix, even cooler than Growlithe. Marill...:) Meowth, Psyduck... Smoochum, Elekid...

The list is neverending. And I only covered some of the cute ones. We could go even farther with strength. I may be taking this too seriously. But that's okay, too.

It looks like you may need the full 6!

I would probably go with Quilava and Bayleef... they are pretty awesome!
I'm just going to spend my summer here in California doing so many things. There are a lot of things to do here!

Roz~

I say we just become Pokemon trainers and catch every Pokemon we want.

Treeckodude

Quote from: Roz~ on August 17, 2010, 07:19:23 AMI say we just become Pokemon trainers and catch every Pokemon we want.

That's what I want. But just two...

Treecko and...
...I'm not sure. Probably a cute Pokemon like Pichu or Phanpy, maybe a Larvitar. I think I'll settle for...Sneasel. It's a cuter version of Weavile, and it's still awesome.

SuperRiolu

Quote from: Roz~ on August 17, 2010, 07:19:23 AMI say we just become Pokemon trainers and catch every Pokemon we want.

I will join you! It would be kind of cool, going through the countryside with Pokémon battling each other!
I'm just going to spend my summer here in California doing so many things. There are a lot of things to do here!

DrP

I've been wanting to do this since day one! We just have to invent a PC storage system.

Quote from: SuperRiolu on August 17, 2010, 08:03:59 AMI will join you! It would be kind of cool, going through the countryside with Pokémon battling each other!

No countryside here, just either barren mountainous terrain or cities infested with illegal mexicans

SuperRiolu

hahahahaha!! That's funny. Occasionally, I watch CNN World, and they mention what is going on in Arizona. Seems like a pretty heady issue

Roz~

Quote from: drpamplemousse on August 17, 2010, 08:22:31 AMI've been wanting to do this since day one! We just have to invent a PC storage system.

No countryside here, just either barren mountainous terrain or cities infested with illegal mexicans

We should travel across Canada. We could get pretty much every 'mons because of the various landscape we have over here.