News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

The Legend of Korra

Started by Nana1Popo2, July 21, 2010, 10:54:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

Oh I'll keep silent but

it was GOOD
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Bubbles

I wasnt expecting the finale tonight but woahhhh what an amazing surprise

Jub3r7

This is a slight bump!

"Get yourselves ready, Legend of Korra Book 3 is premiering on June 27 at 7pm/6c with THREE EPISODES"

edit: http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/06/20/exclusive-the-legend-of-korra-book-three-premiere-date-announcement-and-clip
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Nebbles

Here's hoping we get a really fantastic season.

SuperFireKirby

Can't wait. Hopefully it will be better than last season, which was the Avatar series' lowest point imo.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

FierceDeity

Hey, I liked last season :/
But relatively speaking, yeah, it was probably the worst ATLA season haha

Bubbles

Quote from: FierceDeity on June 27, 2014, 06:37:12 PMHey, I liked last season :/
But relatively speaking, yeah, it was probably the worst ATLA season haha

Nebbles

well that premiere... ehhhh. eh. that's it. eh.

SuperFireKirby

As the site's #1 avatar fan, I feel almost ashamed that I didn't watch tge premiere. Unfortunately doing "things" gets in the way, plus being on pacific time right now is really messing with me. But I've heard from friends that it was fantastic but nebu is saying kind of the opposite. And it'll be another 2  weeks until I get to actually see it. The suspense is going to murder me .

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Bubbles

It was fantastic! I teared up twice. I'm not sure if you've watched the preview clips that Nick posted on their website, but if you haven't I would highly recommend not (that includes the trailers). I won't spoil anything, but I feel like they revealed way too much that would've been a huge surprise.

wow waiting two weeks really sucks im so sorry

Raymondbl

http://korraspirit.net/watch/

I don't have a television, so that's where I watch it.
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

JDMEK5

As far as the new plot twist, (without spoiling anything,) I think it's kinda cool, but not tearjerker-cool. However I'm sure it has more potential than I can see at first glance which I'll see soon enough. When I get to watching more than the first episode.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

SuperFireKirby

Finally gonna get to watch the premiere tonight!

SO. PUMPED.

SuperFireKirby

So the Book 3 premier was alright. And by alright, what I mean is REALLY FUCKING GOOD.

Seriously, everything that brought Book 2 down(an extremely unfocused plot, completely 2-dimensional characters aside from Varrick who is awesome, Unalaq) is completely absent from Book 3 thus far. Korra isn't spending 90% of the time complaining, Bolin isn't pure comic relief, no more Makorrasami bullshit(other than treating the whole thing as a joke, which is GREAT), and Zaheer is fuckin' BAD ASS.

Oh and GREY DELISLE IS BACK! Seriously having high hopes for this season.

Bubbles

SHIT I just realized I'm working when the two new episodes premiere tonight...

uhh how long until any website Nick posts them online usually? I'm literally getting home as soon as it's over