News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

The Legend of Korra

Started by Nana1Popo2, July 21, 2010, 10:54:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K-NiGhT

I wish it would've aired when I was able to see it :(
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

SuperFireKirby

I'm pretty sure they still have every episode on Nick.com in HD. SO GO ON NICK.COM AND DEVOTE 5 HOURS OF YOUR LIFE TO WATCHING THE WHOLE SHOW, FOOL.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

K-NiGhT

I'm only finding like 30 second snippits of it.

SuperFireKirby

As of this morning, they still had every episode. Go on the legend of Korra page on Nick.com and it should be fairly easy to find.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SuperFireKirby

I've been bored at the hotel room ok at and have been doing a marathon of the show on ky phone. The episodes are very easy to find if you just go to Korra page of Nick.com. DOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET NOWWWWWWWWWWW

K-NiGhT

SuperFireKirby

Nana1Popo2

..............delayed; but it was awesome :O
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

K-NiGhT

Watching it right now on Nick.com. Thoughts?

OMG I CAN'T HANDLE THE EPICNESSSS!!!!

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Nana1Popo2 on June 30, 2012, 04:10:51 PM..............delayed; but it was awesome :O
Inorite???
Quote from: K-NiGhT on June 30, 2012, 04:22:45 PMWatching it right now on Nick.com. Thoughts?

OMG I CAN'T HANDLE THE EPICNESSSS!!!!
I KNOW, RIGHT?!?!?!?!

K-NiGhT

I got to episode 8 tonight.

I couldn't take any more epicness.

Nebbles

You're so close to the finale. Gogogoogogogo!
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SuperFireKirby

I salute you on your ability to with stand such a high level of awesomeness for so long. And I look toward to discussion!

K-NiGhT

SuperFireKirby

I've been running through all the episodes(again) and I've noticed something. Not only is Bo Lin a total beast in every way, he's also essential to keeping Korra a "light hearted kids show" instead of "TOTAL DARKNESS AND DESPAIR show". That and he's just hilarious in every sense. It's like Brychael sat down and said,"Let's create the most amusing character a television show has ever seen" and Bo Lin was the final result.

And after rereading the above paragraph, I see that I sound just like a silly hardcore fangirl. But I don't mind, cuz Avatar is almost as beauteous as the bush recently procurred by Moogu.