News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

TWG VIII Samurai vs Ninjas (Post game)

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, August 01, 2010, 12:30:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

....huh? I thought I was already insta-lynched.

SlowPokemon

What? Don't we have 11 players?
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dude

DrP

still, Slow, we need 6. you can't have half a human, you know?

SlowPokemon

Quote from: drpamplemousse on August 04, 2010, 07:26:32 PMstill, Slow, we need 6. you can't have half a human, you know?

There are already four Dude votes, plus two equals six.

DrP

oh... right, kinda misread that one.

well, concerto may be coming on soon and then i'll have to hide for the night phase, before the ninjas make their next attack on someone

askalice23

@mastergamer sorry aol is very slow and stupid. couldnt log on.
@slowpokemon and dude im am terribly sorry for my grammar i just dont care on forums ill try to be more conscious of it.

we need more activity on forums and ill try to get on aol more often throughout the game.

DrP

@askalice I added you on AIM, too (with MG)

EDIT: I forgot to say, but currently MDT is GMT-6... but you're still 7 hours away from GB because they are GMT+1 during the summer

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Day One is over

It was nearly dusk as a calming coolness started to overtake the hot summer air.  People were filling the restaurants and walking through the streets, making their way home.  The noise quickly excalated.  Suddenly a man burst out a door, sword in hand, rolling on the ground, scrambling to get up.  Several samurai were behind him yelling at him to stop.  The man ran through the city streets as fast as he could, cutting down lamps, knocking over carts and people, just trying to get space between him and the samurai chasing him.  Then several samurai jumped in front of him forcing him to make a left turn.  It was a dead end alley.  The samurai quickly backed him into a corner.  He turned around, seeing he was clearly outmatched.  "You are convicted of sabotage, murder and espionage, you are herby sentenced to death."  Dude knew this was it.  With all the courage he could muster, he laid down his sword and opened his vest wide.  "Do it quickly," he said with a smile.  The foremost samurai ran forward and plunged his sword into Dude's heart.  He fell, slumped to the ground, his last glimpse of this world was the orange sky with violet clouds.  "Search his body, he may be carrying information!"  A samurai rumadged through Dudes clothes.  "Sir, take a look at this.  It looks like some kind of ritual scroll."  Written on the scroll was one name in blood.  WRYDRYN.

Dude is dead. It is now Night Two.  Night Two ends Thursday, August 5th, at 10:00 PM MDT.

Nakah

Right before I was about to say "don't play if you don't care." It's really a waste of everybody's time, and if you're not going to help your team out you're just as valuable lynched as alive.

Bwahaha

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on August 05, 2010, 02:56:47 AMDude is dead. It is now Night Two.  Night Two ends Thursday, August 5th, at 10:00 PM DMT.

???

Oh, and he did kind of seem glad to be lynched. o_O

Er, not so much glad as not bothered by it.

askalice23

I agree with nakah. It seems everybody is like "oh twg lets sign up" but then when we play they sorta just sit and do nothing.

On a positive note we know wry is a wolf :D

DrP

I definitely know who im lynching on Day 2... i just hope im not next for ninja bait

SlowPokemon

Hold on, was that "note" in the story the same as the tattle scroll that masterpenguin got to use???

Ohhh. Okay. If that's true then I guess Wry is indeed a wolf.

DrP

It seems so... so now im just gonna hide my little south-park-avatar-ass from plain view and hopefully not get killed by ninjas