News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

djRyoji's Corner - Video Game Piano Vol. I (20 arrangements + sheetbook)

Started by DonValentino, September 04, 2010, 09:40:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

(Nothing right now)

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

DonValentino

Yeah, I arranged all the "Spotted!" themes from Pokemon DPPt. Currently fixing them. :)

Here it is:

[DS] Pokemon Diamond, Pearl and Platinum - "Spotted! Aroma Lady" MUS

And a little extra bonus:

[GCN] Pokemon Colosseum - "Mt. Battle" MUS  ;D

FireArrow

It almost feels pointless giving feedback knowing that you've probably done this on purpose, but:

3 things for Mt. Battle:
-See if you can change your accented notes to chords.
-In measure 13, the lower voice is stretto (how do you use this word in a sentence? lol)
-Move the R.H. from measure 21+ up an octave.

Other than that good job!
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

DonValentino

Quote from: FireArrow on August 18, 2013, 04:03:24 PM1-See if you can change your accented notes to chords.
2-In measure 13, the lower voice is stretto (how do you use this word in a sentence? lol)
3-Move the R.H. from measure 21+ up an octave.

1- yeah, that could work.

2- True, the second voice is stretto, but the bass line, which really is the base of the song, is the same throughout the entire song. I tried to put the second voice as a second layer of the right hand, but I decided to stick with the main melody because at measure 15 it becomes unplayable. http://db.tt/azNGl9EA

However, I suppose I could add it in measure 16, because it remains playable and it's the place where it's more noticeable.

3- mhmm... right, I guess it's more accurate.

[GCN] Pokemon Colosseum - "Mt. Battle" MUS

And Fire, feedback is never pointless. It's not that I do things on purpose just because I want to, and if you want to point something out, I'll gladly explain why I did it like that and the reason behind it. I learnt a lot these 3 years of arranging thanks to the feedback of the arrangers here, and I want to keep on learning. So thanks for your feedback. :)

FireArrow

Ok.  :) I just don't wanna go around spouting nonsense, so stop me if I do.

Quote from: DonValentino on August 19, 2013, 06:29:15 AM2- True, the second voice is stretto, but the bass line, which really is the base of the song, is the same throughout the entire song. I tried to put the second voice as a second layer of the right hand, but I decided to stick with the main melody because at measure 15 it becomes unplayable. http://db.tt/azNGl9EA

However, I suppose I could add it in measure 16, because it remains playable and it's the place where it's more noticeable.

You can always move the unplayable notes up an octave. While it still won't sound like the original, you won't have that annoying effect of a voice playing on and off.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

DonValentino

Ummm... ^.^'' http://db.tt/ZY4PyU0z

Nope.

MoboMoga

Quote from: DonValentino on August 18, 2013, 03:35:15 AMYeah, I arranged all the "Spotted!" themes from Pokemon DPPt. Currently fixing them. :)

Here it is:

[DS] Pokemon Diamond, Pearl and Platinum - "Spotted! Aroma Lady" MUS

And a little extra bonus:

[GCN] Pokemon Colosseum - "Mt. Battle" MUS  ;D

Thanks a bunch!

DonValentino

Anytime. :D

2 new arrangements from the great and underrated Bomberman Tournament. I'm working on more, but these were the first ones to be completed. The best ones are yet to come.

[GBA] Bomberman Tournament - "Fantasy Castle"   MUS
[GBA] Bomberman Tournament - "Karabon Colosseum Battle"   MUS

DonValentino

[GBA] Bomberman Tournament - "Title Screen"  MUS
[GBA] Bomberman Tournament - "Ending"  MUS
[GBA] Bomberman Tournament - "Town"  MUS

DonValentino

[GBA] Bomberman Tournament - "Dastardly Bomber Base"  Solo MUS  Duet MUS
[GBA] Bomberman Tournament - "Bomb Shop"  MUS
[GBA] Bomberman Tournament - "Inside a House"  MUS

Also updated the OP with all the arrangements I've ever done, so there's no more confusion.

Sebastian

Can I have Hyrule castle courtyard please from legend of zelda ocarina of time? (pdf and midi please)
Thanks!  :)

DonValentino

Sure, here you go: MIDI  PDF

Also re-arranged the .mus:

[N64] The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time - "Hyrule Castle Courtyard" MUS

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on September 02, 2013, 02:03:25 PMYou have impeccable taste, Don.

Oh how could I miss this post? Thank you very much. :)

Sebastian

DonValentino

DonValentino

[GBA] Bomberman Tournament - "Dastardly Bomber Battle"  MUS (one of the best from BT!)
[SNES] Breath of Fire II - "Please God"  MUS