djRyoji's Corner - Video Game Piano Vol. I (20 arrangements + sheetbook)

Started by DonValentino, September 04, 2010, 09:40:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

(Nothing right now)

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

DonValentino

Last arrangement for a (probably not little) while. I think I may not be able to do "The End" either...

Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time - "Ending" MUS

I'll leave the poll for a while too and when I have enough time I'll be back arranging.

DonValentino

Winning poll option: Pokemon

Had some little time to spare and arranged this. Not much, but it's something, right? :P

Pokemon Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald - "Rope Way" MUS

Jompa

Good arrangement!

Oh god, Don!!
You don't know what happened to me after I saw your sheet:
When I first saw it I was like "hey, haven't I arranged this before?", because over a year ago (before I joined here) I arranged pokémon songs for piano, just for the fun of it.
So I searched through my Mac to find this arrangement, and then I found a folder called "Pokémon Piano Arrangements" (that actually was on my desktop, haha). Well, in that folder I found lots of piano arrangements (from my super-noob-days) - they needs fixing but now I have lots of RSE arrangements that I just need to get ready ;D so I guess I should thank you! :D
Also, this was also in that folder :P haha, I can't even remember arranging it, it dates back to March 30th 2012 :P I didn't even have the right key signature, that's how noob I was back then XD
Birdo for Smash

DonValentino

Oh I see. But that Haruhi Suzumiya arrangement is very good one nonetheless! Hope to see it around ASM soon... ::)

Found my arrangements of ThePianoCat too btw. I'll fix them and put them here, since TPC is now dead. :P
First one then! Saint Anne!

Pokemon Red, Blue and Yellow - "S.S. Anne" (Replacement) MUS

Jompa

Oh God, I also have a lot of TPC arrangements that are just lying in their folder :P Thanks again, for reminding me:
Now I have 30 arrangements that just need some fixing!! :D ...I just need the time to do it...

And isn't it "S.S. Anne"? :)
Good arrangement!
Birdo for Smash

DonValentino

Quote from: Jompa on April 07, 2013, 08:18:12 AMAnd isn't it "S.S. Anne"? :)
Good arrangement!

Thanks! Well it's the same. But if you think S.S. Anne is better I'll change it. :)

DonValentino

Another one fixed and ready! Expect the other route themes soon. Fixing doesn't take as long as arranging, thankfully. :P

Pokemon Red, Blue and Yellow - "Route 12" (Replacement) MUS

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Nebbles

You did my favorite route theme justice! It sounds wonderful!
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

DonValentino

Quote from: FireArrow on April 08, 2013, 12:49:05 PMDat nostalgia...

Yeah, I enjoyed a lot arranging these songs. Brought me back good memories!

Quote from: Nebbles on April 08, 2013, 02:04:41 PMYou did my favorite route theme justice! It sounds wonderful!

Thank you! :)
Next one will be... maybe Route 23 (the Indigo Plateau) or Route 24. Tell me which one do you want first! ;)

New one! Another route theme, this time, Route 3.

Pokemon Red, Blue and Yellow - "Route 3" (Replacement) MUS

Edit: Also, don't know why Finale saves this songs with a louder volume than the usual. If it bothers you very much, tell me and I'll turn it down a little.

Nebbles

FireArrow

I'm really enjoying all of your arrangements! The funny part is, I get nostalgia even though I was way to young when I played them to remember any of it (I was about 4 when my dad introduced me to r/b and g/s.)
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

DonValentino

How 'bout this one, Nebbles? Did I do it justice too? ;)

Pokemon Red, Blue and Yellow - "Route 24" (Replacement) MUS

Quote from: FireArrow on April 08, 2013, 04:16:50 PMI'm really enjoying all of your arrangements! The funny part is, I get nostalgia even though I was way to young when I played them to remember any of it (I was about 4 when my dad introduced me to r/b and g/s.)

Thanks! Well, my first game ever was Pokemon Yellow, and I was 4 too. But anyways, I still can't forget this wonderful melodies. I just hope they go back to this music with Pokemon X and Y: catchy, memorable and lovely!

Nebbles