News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

TWG X

Started by Nakah, September 06, 2010, 10:09:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Concerto No.20 in D minor

So now ETF and I are tied.  What happens now?

SuperFireKirby

The result for this lynching was uused Random.org's number generator.

6:oo p.m.

The day was fading and the contestants, still in the small dark room were growing weiry of debating. Some were pointing fingers out of instinct, others out of fright, but no matter who was being blamed, a cloud of uncertainty was always present.
     Finally, 6:00 p.m. came and the monitor lit up, with the same man's siloutte in the dead center of the screen.
     "Have you reached a desicion yet?" He asked in his usual cheerful tone.
     "I believe we have." said Slow in a some-what morose voice,"Concerto."
Concerto's eyes widened. He sprited for the door, when he noticed a camera moving that had otherwise been dormant througout the day. And attached to the camera was a mini-gun.

Concerto's body was then tossed down a shaft in the room, as instructed by the silloutted figure.
     "I suggest you all go home now and get some rest."The man said."You'll need it for tommorrow... if you make it that long. Ahahaha!"
The monitor turned black, and the contestants were slowly beginning to realize what they had just done.

Concerto No.20 in D minor is Dead.

Day 1 is Over. Night 2 has begun. Night 2 will end tommorrow at 2 p.m. EST.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

:P

Wow.

Down to eight.

If we got a wolf, it's 2 versus 6.
If not, it's 3 versus 5.

Either way, we really need to start strategizing (AND ETF AND THE OTHERS NEED TO BE MORE ACTIVE)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

ETFROXX

Relax, I can't be on and checking 24/7, but I'm flattered you guys pick me out to yell at. :P

Anyway, personally I think Concerto was human, but that's just my opinion, we've got to get in gear or this game is lost.

What's your guys' opinions?

SlowPokemon

Aah, my opinions don't matter to anyone but myself.

I'm sitting here, biding my time. The time will come when I suddenly have an epiphany.

I hope. Dx

DrP

I'm always finding it uncanny that when I am on the site for the longest time, nothing happens... but when I leave for four hours on one day... a shitload of stuff happens.

Well, we shall see what happens in day 2

SlowPokemon

Quote from: drpamplemousse on September 08, 2010, 04:07:22 PMI'm always finding it uncanny that when I am on the site for the longest time, nothing happens... but when I leave for four hours on one day... a shitload of stuff happens.

Well, we shall see what happens in day 2

Er, do you mean night?

Anyway, I hope an idea comes to me very soon. .__.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 08, 2010, 03:40:52 PM:P

Wow.

Down to eight.

If we got a wolf, it's 2 versus 6.
If not, it's 3 versus 5.

Either way, we really need to start strategizing (AND ETF AND THE OTHERS NEED TO BE MORE ACTIVE)

Also, I guess these numbers could be thrown out of whack with the vigi thing, huh?

Dude

Sorry guys, stupid SQL is taking up practically all my time.

...That and Touhou. ::)

SlowPokemon

That's fine. :P

Any ideas so far? Or have you not read all the posts yet?

Dude

No clue so far, SR has been pretty inactive lately though...

jake3343

Bah, school. Sorry everyone.

Anyway, that last day wasn't too great. Concerto probably wasn't a wolf as he didn't really defend himself as much as a wolf would have. Also, a wolf could have not wolfed Concerto just to frame him.

SuperRiolu's bandwagoning was very suspicious, but I'm willing to let it slide a little bit because he did the opposite last game when he was a wolf. He didn't vote for DRP even when he was somewhat of an obvious choice. If he doesn't bandwagon when he's wolf, he might when he's human. Still, I feel him to be the most suspicious. This may change, of course.

DrP

Quote from: Dude on September 08, 2010, 06:19:28 PMNo clue so far, SR has been pretty inactive lately though...

Like I said, he has school!

I'll probably get much more inactive once I start school

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 08, 2010, 04:27:02 PMEr, do you mean night?

Anyway, I hope an idea comes to me very soon. .__.

Yep, I was referring correctly... not much activity happens during the night phase

I would like someone to look over my game if they have time... to see if its fair... because the ideas I put into completely new parts are pretty amazing and can be curveballs at times!

SlowPokemon

You see, I don't know that SR seems ALL that suspicious.

He is a new player.

We can't tell anything for sure with him, because he only made one post, and it was a bandwagon.

Inactivity, blah.