Enjoy yourselves.
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

Nakah

Silly MG.

master_gamer38

What did I put? I just did singular didn't I? :P
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

Dude

(Insert joke saying something along the lines of "Lol Nakah edited MG's post and no one is supposed to be allowed to edit Lol")

Although I know that it wouldn't count because they're mods, so don't think I'm stupid in that way.

DrP

Well, I am going to start things up!

TWG XI â€" Beyond Azincourt
In the midst of the 100 Years War, the French were trying to expel the English from Mainland Europe, taking the English possessions of Aquitaine and making the Duke of Burgundy (who was sided with the British) join the fledgling French state. The Battle of Azincourt was a decisive battle that shaped the next 38 years for paving the path to French Victory (as Azincourt was the final English victory). Anyways, the French decided to lead a secret seige on a fortification that the English built, located around the City of Rouen. The French forces held on the opposite side on a hill top away from Rouen. Nightly, the English forces sneak into the French camps and captured and killed people of the French forces. After yelling “Quel Outrage“, the French decided to prepare themselves, using special units of their forces. The French also held daily lynchings of their own personnel for the hiding traitors. Will the siege on Rouen be a success, or will the English wipe the French forces from existence.

Roles:
Duke of Burgundy - The Master Wolf. They are Seer’d Green until a certain event. The Duke of Burgundy is French in body, but English in thought.
King of England - The Wolf with a vengeance. When lynched, they can bring someone down with them, unless they have a special power. They can bring down anyone, regardless if they are protected by the Guardian or the Pope. The person they bring down can brought back to life by the Ã,me de Sol
Holy Roman Emperor - sharing the same religion with France has it’s perks. They can Seer a player each night.

The Pope - Seeing an unjust war causes problems for Catholicism. The Pope uses his "infallible" teachings to see who should stay alive. They send a PM to the host nightly with a name and they will be prevented from lynching for the next day

L'Artisien - The Seer for the French army. If the The Pope picks L'Artisien, can now see true seering results (the Duke of Burgundy is Seer’d Red, Fleur-de-Lis seer'd Orange). They can send a single name to the host of who they want to Seer.
Duke of Anjou - The Guardian of the French Military. He can guard a person for as long as his services are needed. The Duke of Anjou can guard himself

Fleur-de-Lis - The symbol of the French Monarchy, the Fleur-de-Lis will not die if the King of England is executed and is chosen. They will be Seer’d Orange until an event happens.
Frenchman
Frenchman

Ã,me de Sol - When a Player is lynched during the Day phase; the Ã,me de Sol can revive said lynched player (with a 50% chance of them coming back as a Green, otherwise they will join the wolf side of things as a red), and after reviving the player, they become an ordinary human, but still Seer'd Purple. L'Ã,me de Sol CANNOT be wolfed.

Winning Conditions:
Frenchmen - Eliminate the English
The English Rulers - Become 1:1 with the Frenchmen
The Special Frenchmen - See Frenchmen
The Pope and Ã,me de Sol - They win with the French

Players:
1. winterkid09 - Killed by Nakah's Crossbow after being discovered as the King of England, Day Three
2. SuperRiolu - Killed by angry mob of townsfolk and injuries, Day One
3. SlowPokemon - Ingested Saltpeter and died of internal explosions and internal bleeding, Day Two
4. jake3343 - killed by the English by burning at the stake, Night Two
5. Jub3r7 - Alive and on the run
6. askalice32 - Tarred and Feathered and presumably stabbed, Night Three
7. Nakah - Forcibly drowned in Rouen's Fountain, Night Four
8. Dude - Alive and chasing after Jub3r
9. ETFROXX - Killed by Nakah's Crossbow defending Winter, Day Three
10. Mashi - Poisoned by the English, Night One

Role PMs are out. Night One ends on October 3rd at 10:00 PM PDT!

It is currently Day 3, ending Oct 10th at 8:00 PM PDT/11:00 PM EDT

Nakah

DrP

I believe you did! There was just a minor issue!

Mashi

Wait, the Pope and Ame de Sol are working with the Human Side?  If so, that's great, now we have 5 claimable Roles.  But anyways,

As far as strategy goes, I would suggest the Artisien claim.  After that, we mass claim through PM, any double claims that aren't by Frenchmen would cause the Artisien to seer said person (So if it's a Blue result, we lynch the other claimer and if it's a Red result, we lynch that person).  And in order to make this more accurate, we would have the Pope use his ability to make all the Artisien's seering results correct (So, Master Wolf would be seered Red instead of Green).

Unless I'm reading the game incorrectly, then whoops.

DrP

yep! You're right 100%! Also, once the Pope selects the Ã,me de Sol, the Fleur-de-Lis also loses the Orange seering patch and is seer'd green

SlowPokemon

Again with the PDT issue... can you pretty please make it end earlier??? :( I don't want to see it a day late...
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dude

6:00 or 7:00 PDT would probably be better.

That way it would be 9:00 or 10:00 over here on the east coast... If my math is correct. :3

Nakah

Quote from: master_gamer38 on October 02, 2010, 06:44:14 PMWhat did I put? I just did singular didn't I? :P

Nope it said 'TWG XII'

SuperRiolu

If you would move it earlier, I can take a glance at it right before I leave for school
I'm just going to spend my summer here in California doing so many things. There are a lot of things to do here!

DrP

So I made it late for a single reason. To have 24 hours since you received your roles from me. It was only going to be this once, but if all the PMs are in before the time then I will end it early!

jake3343

Why wouldn't the Ã,me de Sol come out instead of L'Artisien? The Ame de sol is basically a wolfsbane with a reviving power, and everyone would claim to the ame de sol. The guardian would still guard the seer, but the ame de sol would announce any red seerings, etc. Although having the seer come out would be just as fine, I think it would be better for the ame de sol to come out because the guardian might not be able to get on in time to guard the seer, seeing as night phase is pretty short.

Also, is the Fleur-de-Lis told he is the Fleur-de-Lis or a Frenchmen?