Submissions General Questions, Comments, etc

Started by The Deku Trombonist, October 23, 2010, 05:11:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JDMEK5

Quote from: mastersuperfan on March 02, 2013, 05:01:28 PMHow do you submit an arrangement?
First, make sure your sheet follows these.
Then, make a Dropbox account. (If you don't already have one)
Using dropbox, post an MUS file, a MIDI file, and a PDF file of your sheet in the next submissions thread. (Here's a link to the current one)
Complete these procedures carefully and in order to ensure a positive submitting experience!

Do NOT post in the current submissions thread. Submissions for now are CLOSED. You'll have to wait until the next update. (Which, you'll be happy to know, is almost done)
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

TheZeldaPianist275

Guys, I'm sorry, but this is crazy.  How soon till next submissions?  Is there anything I personally can do?  When will Deku's new thing be ready?

Zunawe

We would stop pestering you guys if this update were actually finished with Deku's project on hold, submissions put on hold until this magical new method is completed, and then submissions re-opened.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Yugi

Can someone please answer my question on wether I can change my songs?

spitllama

Quote from: Olimar12345 on March 20, 2013, 05:33:01 PMAlso, Yugi-If someone has already reviewed that sheet, no. If not, then sure.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

The Deku Trombonist

1. I looked through some sheets, check your posts, I'm working my way down.

2. I dunno if this is being a pain, but is there a chance people could have separate links for PDF and midi files? It would mean I can look at sheets when I'm not at the computer

DonValentino

MoboMoga

We need a new update, and fast. It's been almost three months since we had one.

The Deku Trombonist

I'm checking sheets. Bug the other updaters so we can move on the sheets needing second approval.

The Deku Trombonist

Submissions are now open and will stay open. You can have a max of one post in the thread at a time, I'm working my way from the earliest posts downwards.

I want to encourage request fulfilment, so if you submit a fulfilled request, I will look at yours first. Just make sure you put a link to the relevant request topic.

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: DekuTrombonist on March 31, 2013, 07:25:26 AMSubmissions are now open and will stay open. You can have a max of one post in the thread at a time, I'm working my way from the earliest posts downwards.

I want to encourage request fulfilment, so if you submit a fulfilled request, I will look at yours first. Just make sure you put a link to the relevant request topic.

Can we post more than two songs?

The Deku Trombonist

Nah, otherwise it gets a bit much for me.

Edit: No one has posted in the topic yet so maybe I didn't make it clear. I'm recycling the same topic so once you've had both of your submissions dealt with, your post will 'magically' disappear and you're free to make another one.

Yugi

Would it be possible to change an uploaded song magicially into another one?

TheZeldaPianist275

Don't panic yet, Deku.  I've got some hw to do but mine will be up shortly after that.