News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

Submissions General Questions, Comments, etc

Started by The Deku Trombonist, October 23, 2010, 05:11:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CLBGM

EFitTrainr

If Deku and Olimar get some work done tonight, (i.e., there are 10+ sheets ready), I'll update tomorrow.
I like food.

TheZeldaPianist275

-__- I was just thinking that. Why were daily updates cancelled again?

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

TheZeldaPianist275

Well, weekly updates have stopped again....  I think we need to think of something else.

Wolf

Can I put rock versions too????
Like for an example, corneria rock version or maple treeway guitar version or corneria g major anything like that. :) :) :) :)
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

Wolf

The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

The Deku Trombonist

The Deku Trombonist

Just wondering, do people prefer it if I fix up things for them or would you rather I left it up to you? I'm talking about smaller things like enharmonic spellings, key signatures, time signatures, minor transcription errors, formatting etc

Even if it is slower, I tend to prefer to tell people how to fix it and so they might learn and some people don't like their arrangements being edited.

spitllama

I actually prefer your fixing it because 1) it's faster and 2) I know it will be most ideally changed to the standards you're looking for.

My only request is that you tell me what you do fix, so I can compare the two and actually learn from it.
I figured that updaters fixing our sheets was much more tedious for them. I never would have guessed that you preferred it ???
Submissions Page

Yugi

Also, if a piece isn't formatted propely, could you please tell us what's wrong with it instead of leaving it alone?

spitllama

I think the idea is that if it's not formatted properly, you can click on the formatting guidelines link on the first post and compare the two. Or else it would make having formatting guidelines redundant.

I can tell you what needs to be changed if you'd like.
Submissions Page

Shadoninja

Quote from: DekuTrombonist on January 11, 2013, 10:27:36 PMJust wondering, do people prefer it if I fix up things for them or would you rather I left it up to you? I'm talking about smaller things like enharmonic spellings, key signatures, time signatures, minor transcription errors, formatting etc

Even if it is slower, I tend to prefer to tell people how to fix it and so they might learn and some people don't like their arrangements being edited.
You can fix musical errors and note inaccuracies, but don't be messing with my formatting.

People really should be using a template, whether mine or their own, instead of doing formatting on a sheet-by-sheet basis.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman