News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

Submissions General Questions, Comments, etc

Started by The Deku Trombonist, October 23, 2010, 05:11:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman

So, since we're using the same Submission topic for the next update, can those who got their arrangements accepted post new ones? Or would that be too much work for the updaters?
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Wolf

I just finished arranging bowsers star reactor smg mode, but it turns out there was a same one on the super Mario 64 file. Both (super Mario 64 version and mine) sound similar, but mine sounds a little bit more to the smg or Mario and sonic at the Vancouver Olympics. Can I post it???
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

Zunawe

Technically, they are different songs. Because there are people who will hear that song for the first time while playing SMG, I would say you should be able to.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

SlowPokemon

Yep, it's just like how HeartGold and SoulSilver arrangements differ greatly from the arrangements in Gold and Silver.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dudeman

*ahem*
Quote from: Dudeman on February 02, 2013, 06:18:15 PMSo, since we're using the same Submission topic for the next update, can those who got their arrangements accepted post new ones? Or would that be too much work for the updaters?
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Winter

TheZeldaPianist275

I'm a little bit intrigued by this new thing Deku's working on....

Winter

TheZeldaPianist275

Winter

Winter

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

JDMEK5

Is it going to happen in 2 years? 3? Is that much information classified?
I'd just like to know if I'm still going to be around to enjoy it.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26