Submissions General Questions, Comments, etc

Started by The Deku Trombonist, October 23, 2010, 05:11:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Deku Trombonist

Just a reminder that you get one post in the in progress topic and any updates should be edited into that one post.

Yugi

Hey, what was the policy on duet arrangements again?

Sebastian

Maelstrom

They must be submitted separately.
Which I don't like one bit.

Olimar12345

More than one arrangement per topic doesn't work with the new system. You can still submit a duet without a solo, though.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Maelstrom

Then it is my suggestion that that be changed.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mikey

I guess you could say olimar is getting salty with maelstrom
unmotivated

The Deku Trombonist

Just because a duet/solo pair might be based on the same song doesn't mean they're evaluated in the same way. The approach for both is quite different and whichever way you look at it, they are still separate arrangements.

Sebastian

The Deku Trombonist

I'll update the formatting guidelines picture tomorrow, but from now on, due to the domain name change, the URL on sheets should be as follows:

http://www.ninsheetmusic.org/

There are currently no plans for a fixing the URLs project (although depending on time, that may come), it can just be a part of Fixing the Sheets for now.

Bloop

mikey

Quote from: Bloop on January 12, 2015, 07:25:26 AMdoes it have to be with capitals NSM?
last time I checked URLs weren't case sensitive
unmotivated

Bloop

No but maybe it looks better or more pro or something

Shadoninja

[Redacted]
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman