News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

Submissions General Questions, Comments, etc

Started by The Deku Trombonist, October 23, 2010, 05:11:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

Section for Main Themes or for the game. Dragon Quest and Metal Gear are very short sections.

Yugi

If a game has DLC and I'm arranging a track from the DLC, should the game name be the name of the game or the name of the DLC.

Example: If I am arranging "Brokentooth March" from Lisa: The Painful RPG's Lisa: The Joyful expansion, should I name it after the name of the game? (Lisa: The Painful RPG) or the name of the DLC (Lisa: The Joyful)

FruityCabbage

Quote from: TheMarioPianist on September 23, 2015, 01:54:51 PMCan you explain what you mean by "single lined?" It depends based on what you mean.

Sorry, I wasn't very clear.

I meant a 'single line' as in one staff (as opposed to a grand staff)

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Bloop

I can't submit replacements. I tried changing a former submission to a replacement, but it didn't work, so I deleted the submission and tried resubmitting it. I typed in the name of the sheet and uploaded the files but after submitting I get the error message "You need to select a sheet to replace." Maybe there's something wrong with the sheet name box thingy?

Olimar12345

Are you doing it exactly like this?

[game] - [title]?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Bloop

MomoQca

Hi! Would it be possible for me to publish my own sheets using someone else's arrangements from YouTube? I've already asked the owner for permission and am waiting for his response. I will of course give him all the credit for his arrangements.

Maelstrom

Quote from: MomoQca on October 20, 2015, 10:05:03 PMHi! Would it be possible for me to publish my own sheets using someone else's arrangements from YouTube? I've already asked the owner for permission and am waiting for his response. I will of course give him all the credit for his arrangements.
Nope. They must submit them themselves.

MomoQca

That's unfortunate. I wish I could share them somehow.  :-\

BrainyLucario

Will fan songs about games ever be on the site...? I havr been dying to get sheet music of Mandopony songs
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: BrainyLucario on October 22, 2015, 05:43:45 PMWill fan songs about games ever be on the site...? I havr been dying to get sheet music of Mandopony songs
Not on the main site. However, if you ask around the site someone might be willing to arrange them anyway. Heck, if I caught up on all my other stuff I could possibly do some.
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

YuichiTuba

Do you accept non-piano arrangements?  :o

I have a handful of arrangements for either woodwind quartet or brass quintet from Dragon Quest and Final Fantasy.
--------------------------
Welcome to
www.wintonwhite.com

Sebastian

Quote from: YuichiTuba on October 26, 2015, 06:03:39 PMDo you accept non-piano arrangements?  :o

I have a handful of arrangements for either woodwind quartet or brass quintet from Dragon Quest and Final Fantasy.
I'm sorry. We don't :/
We only accept Piano Solos, Piano Duets, or Piano Duos from Video Game Music.
Feel free to post any of your non-piano arrangements here:
http://forum.ninsheetmusic.org/index.php?board=39.0

YuichiTuba

Quote from: mariolegofan on October 26, 2015, 06:08:14 PMI'm sorry. We don't :/
We only accept Piano Solos, Piano Duets, or Piano Duos from Video Game Music.
Feel free to post any of your non-piano arrangements here:
http://forum.ninsheetmusic.org/index.php?board=39.0

Cool. Thanks so much for the link! :D
I'll see how I can contribute piano arrangements in the future!
--------------------------
Welcome to
www.wintonwhite.com