News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

TWG XIII: ???

Started by master_gamer38, November 23, 2010, 05:37:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

twgplayer8

so i dun fiil liek tinking so i wil vote 4 twgplayer6 based on twgplayer9's logic.
becaus its best 4 uss 2 linch unactif plaiers 1st then leeving them alyv 4 latr

Talking like that is annoying.

Anyways, I find it humorous that me forgetting the number of wolves in this game has actually shown my ignorance and advocating that I'm a Human.

But anyways, I'll have to concur with the idea about the Wolves being inactive.  Although it's true, they could easily be trying to dissuade us in a way, it hurts much more than it helps to ever miss a wolfing.  It's also possible that the Wolves were active, but merely forgot to send in a wolfing PM.  I would presume that's possible if the two Wolves were newer players, though however likely, this needs to be taken into consideration.
But nevertheless, if this lynch is successful and twgplayer6 is a Wolf, our Psychic will say so, since it's redundant now that one Wolf remains after.

twgplayer2

I didn't see it but because no.9 made that mistake, i have a fairly good idea of who it is. No.6 definatley a prime suspicion for being a wolf but it could be exactly what the wolves want us to think. They may have known that no.6 wasnt active and decided to skip a wolfing in order to take the cross hair of either of the wolves if they are indeed active players. This would probably mean that one or both of them are very experienced players. If that thoery happened to be correct, of course. Remember that Jake made the same move a few twg's ago. Soemone else could have easily done it this time around as well. But making that move this early in the game to me seems unnecessary.

Just some food for thought. No vote at this time.

twgplayer10

I don't know if no one wolfing means #6 is a wolf. The wolves may want us to think that. It also may be a factor of they didn't know who to lynch because we don't know who is who. As of right now #6 is a big suspicion, however I think I will hold off on my vote.

twgplayer9

The only reason I brought up that suspicion, was because twgplayer6 logged in but did not say anything.

also, all you did so far was crack a joke until now, you are protecting 6?

I dunno, also just food for thought :)

master_gamer38

As a sidenote, you can't always trust that the players being online is them. I'm going to periodically check accounts to see if there is rules being broken. I'm not saying that a player was or was not on. I'm just going to clarify that now, so you can't just blame on no activity. Use logic. It isn't that hard.
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

twgplayer7

I was just going to say something like that... actually, though, just saying that 6 may not be a wolf doesn't NECESSARILY give us reason to be suspicious... and, having already eaten Thanksgiving food, I can't eat any food for thought, only give it.

However, 10 is being rather suspicious. Let's look at his post.

Quote from: twgplayer10 on November 25, 2010, 11:36:06 AMI don't know if no one wolfing means #6 is a wolf. The wolves may want us to think that.
Hmm...that seems highly unlikely. To actually miss a wolfing...as twgplayer8 said, that is taking a very big blow. It's strange to suggest that. I don't know why you would suggest this if you were human--nor if you were a wolf, but it's more likely.

Quote from: twgplayer10 on November 25, 2010, 11:36:06 AMIt also may be a factor of they didn't know who to lynch because we don't know who is who.
That doesn't make sense, unless they have some really serious grudge problems. That seems like something of a (lame) cover-up to me.

Quote from: twgplayer10 on November 25, 2010, 11:36:06 AMAs of right now #6 is a big suspicion, however I think I will hold off on my vote.
That doesn't make sense--if he was really a "big" suspicion, then I'm pretty sure you would vote for him.

Also, know this--by no means am I accusing 10 of being a wolf. I'm just pointing out that his post right there was very odd and off-color, and I would be interested to hear some plausible reasons why he is not a wolf.

BTW, MG said he was going to sign in using our accounts. So "Who's Online" is not always reliable.

Just tried to post, but new reply--he just posted the same thing, lol.

twgplayer10

I'm not voting for him because there is no reason to jump to conclusions. Think before you vote. Just because someone seems fishy right now doesn't mean new info will come up thats all.

As for the cracked a joke, what did you want me to do on night one vote? There really isn't any reason to be active on the first night phase.

And finally, I am in no way defending #6, I'm just saying that we have had people not wolf in the past and we lynched the wrong people. I think we should wait for a defense from #6 before we go voting thats all.

twgplayer2

There's a good possibility we won't get any defense from #6. And like I said, pulling a no-wolfing move this early on in the game is highly unlikely, not to mention a bad idea. So unless it was two first-time wolves hoping to pull off a clever move by not wolfing anyone, I don't really see that happening. On my last post, I was simply thinking of a possible scenario. You can never be too sure. #6 is inactive and #10 seems suspicious in my view. He seems very wolfy but I'm not sure if that'll sway me away from #6.

twgplayer6 for now.

twgplayer5

I am going to vote for twgplayer6.

It's not because everyone is siding against him, it's because I don't have any logic of any sort to back me up. There are some super active people that cause me to believe one way, but it's hard to make decisions on what people say when they are a bit inactive

twgplayer7

Hmm, one more vote signifies an insta. :|

twgplayer1

I was going to vote for player6... but I don't want to insta them out just yet...

I'm gonna safety on twgplayer8 for bandwagoning and bandwagoning only.

twgplayer7

Quote from: twgplayer1 on November 25, 2010, 04:09:23 PMI was going to vote for player6... but I don't want to insta them out just yet...

Which makes me suspicious of you. I am still not so sure you're human.  :-\ What was the reasoning again?

twgplayer1

I haven't read over this topic yet. And for all we know, player6 could just be an inactive human.

twgplayer8

I would rather we lynch an inactive human than chance it and lynch an active one.

If not twgplayer6, do you have any other suggestions?

twgplayer7

Quote from: twgplayer8 on November 26, 2010, 08:08:25 AMI would rather we lynch an inactive human than chance it and lynch an active one.

Thank you. :P Although it's taking a chance lynching anybody, really.